Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, kackiz said:

Dear Lord, the samples from the sample pack are being used ad naseum...

I wish good luck to everyone (including me).

Thats why I wished I could get sounds from the game... and they are packed in a format I cant get them out to use them... was going to use second dream Lotus voice samples maybe the stalker too but meh... perhaps thats why my track sux... 

35 minutes ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

Thats why I wished I could get sounds from the game... and they are packed in a format I cant get them out to use them... was going to use second dream Lotus voice samples maybe the stalker too but meh... perhaps thats why my track sux... 

I managed to find the Natah quest line voices on YouTube and using a mix of them and the provided few samples

Soundcloud:

Youtube:

The song is written around the idea of thinking about the original eight warframes as old friends. Here's my entry. I wrote two songs with the intention of picking the better of the two, and this is it. It's not 100% how I'd like it to be (I was sick as a dog for every aspect of making this. Lmao), but I'm happy enough with it, given the time constraints.  I had a lot of fun making it, and I hope you enjoy!

I'll have an instrumental version up soon if anyone wants that, and should have a video for it up in the next day or two, but I wanted to go ahead and get my entry itself in now.

Edit: Thanks for the feedback guys. Video is up! Instrumental links in the description on soundcloud & youtube.

Edited by JoeyZero
Added the video link & stuff
  • Like 2

This is my submission! It's a Heavy/Dark Dubstep song that depicts a struggle between the tenno and Vay Hek. I feel like this song would fit such a situation of high energy and violence! I used many voicelines and Nekros' soul punch sound effect along with Mag's pull and Valkyr's warcry sounds. I also used the tenno single drum hit in the beginning. I had a ton of fun with this and love warframe. I hope everyone in this thread enjoys my song! Project files can be shown if necessary. Good luck to all other fellow tenno! (SPOILER ALERT: Vay Hek loses ;) )

Edited by cyzor96
to add the spoiler alert part in the description

11 hours ago, AramilRangrim said:

Welp, here's my entry. Hope you like it and best of luck to everyone on this competition!

(Just as a note, the sounds used were NovaNullstar, NovaAbilityCast, OberonAbilityCast, BansheeAbilityCast, BansheeSoundQuake, OberonRegeneration, and ClemA.)

This is So good!! Pure Soundtrack Material

Greetings! I will represent my track as John Dassler. Music inspired by The Warframe video game and it reflects the vision of Corpus retaliation against Alad V. So let me know what do you think about it...

Original design by StallordD "The Execution of Alad". 

15 hours ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

I thought I couldn't, so I didn't. I just hope my song is not too annoying.

On 29/1/2017 at 6:02 AM, KrashOmnis said:

A full band arrangement of my Registered Losers song.  Written, Recorded, Performed, and Produced by me in my den on my silly computer.

Sing along with me, Tenno:

Reveal hidden contents

Chorus:
Twenty-seven million registered losers
Twenty-seven million registered strong
Playing Warframe all day long

Verse 1:
I did some relic missions today
Ain’t gettin’ those drop gotta grind it again
Just one little prime part away
No Ordis I don’t remember the old war

Verse 2:
Did my sortie today
And I got frickin’ Endo again
Oh when will I get that sweet Riven mod
For the weapon I want to use (Never!)

Chorus
Guitar Solo

Bridge:
Twenty-seven million losers
Before this song is done
All sing out as one
Yea yea
Yea yea
Before this song is done
All singing out as one

Chorus (Acapella)
Chorus
Chorus (With Harmony, Tag last line twice)

This is awesome! 

Here's my entry guys - had a blast making it! It was really fun to make "Warframe-themed musics", think about all of the feelings this game had put me through and try to reflect them all into one shiny tune. Too bad my exams were on at the same time :D would've liked to take things even further.

Not even sure if it's a valid entry because I have used the Second Dream melodic line, but nevertheless I just liked the end result and thought I'd share. Hope you like it!

Here's my "Second Waltz" (the second waltz-y tune I've ever done) bootleg of "The Second Dream" :

get shrekt nerds 

On 1/13/2017 at 0:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

ySGaOWp.jpg

We’ve done it once before and now we’re bringing it back- time to make a Warframe themed song! Just like before, your track will be featured on Prime Time and Console Playstreams for all the viewing Tenno to enjoy!

How to enter: 
Create a Warframe themed song/beat/jingle and submit the link in this thread for judging.

Tips: 
Upload your tune to a site like Soundcloud, or Youtube and post the link as your submission.

Examples from the last Tenno Tunes contest:
https://soundcloud.com/warframedev/sets/tenno-tunes

Rules
One submission per person
Song must be Warframe related
Song must be your original work (besides downloadable Warframe sounds)
Song must not exceed 4 minutes 
Song must include a Warframe related sound. (Check out our Fansite Kit for downloadable sounds https://warframe.com/community/fankit )
Credit and links to the artists must be included if the song is a collaboration 
Do not reserve posts in this thread
Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Prizes
1st place – Current Warframe Prime Access Pack and featured weekly on our streams!
2nd place – 1000 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
3rd place – 750 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
4th place – 500 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
5th – 10th place – 250 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!!

Winners will be determined based on creativity and quality of their Warframe tunes!

This contest starts now until February 2nd at 1:00 p.m. ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Our ears are ready- good luck! 

If the song is like 5 seconds over is that ok? :(

My only fear as a composer is that I might have unknowingly imitated another composer's music/style too closely.

Anyway, here's my entry for the Tenno Tunes Vol 2. Featuring the Corpus Ship Pager Ding (again) and a short passage of the Second Dream motif.

I hope you guys give it a listen.

Thanks!

(Four minutes feels too short for my writing style; I'll extend this after the contest.)

(APMIIIB is my name in SoundCloud, and in a few other places.)

Our submission!!!! :cool:

Really had a lot of fun working on this tune! Having had played the game for several years i was really excited to work with the sounds and lore of Warframe.

This song tells the story of The Second Dream questline. Starting off with The Stalker gaining new powers and gear from the Sentient Hunhow. The fight between The Tenno and The Stalker. Then ending in the Tenno finally realizing their true potentials with the help of The Lotus and the Tenno Focus Schools.

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it!!!!

Edited by (XB1)SnarfTheWhaler