The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

44 minutes ago, Machina_Fortress said:

My only fear as a composer is that I might have unknowingly imitated another composer's music/style too closely.

There are millions possibly billions of songs that have been created, and millions of songs being created as we speak, so it's almost impossible to create original music, especially when it's electronic music. But that doesn't mean it's impossibruuu!

34 minutes ago, TacticalNukeMusic said:

There are millions possibly billions of songs that have been created, and millions of songs being created as we speak, so it's almost impossible to create original music, especially when it's electronic music. But that doesn't mean it's impossibruuu!

How I see it, in contests like this, where we're working with a common theme, it's easier for accidentally close similarities to happen.

Ah well. It's just me being a bit paranoid. Maybe it's not really an issue here....

On 1/31/2017 at 1:36 AM, Txchan said:

I managed to find the Natah quest line voices on YouTube and using a mix of them and the provided few samples

Thanks, I already made my piece , and the rules say that I must only submit one song ... one of those things But thank you , good to know for next year. ((^_^))

Using AlterEgo's Dasy chipspeach voice-bank, sounds from the game and fankit, and a little(not) bit of After Effects I have created my submission... I've tried to model something like a "music cephalon" in the video, didn't turn out quite as good as I wanted... Anyway... Enjoy! xD

(Somebody notice meeee)

Darvo needs your help, are you willing to rescue Clem?

But in all serious tho , just made it in time and im finally done. Here's my entry track for the tenno tunes competition, hope everyone enjoy this hard hitting electro while rescuing clem and gook luck everyone out there.

P.S. Gotta 'DROP' those life support hard

:heart::heart::heart:GREETINGS FELLOW TENNO OF WARFRAME!!! :heart::heart::heart:

I really wanna thank all my friends and family for supporting me in this track that i made. In between college and thesis' it was really hard to do this so as to mix, produce, compose and even master the track. It was a big load to do this alongside studies and also getting sick low on health along side but still NO REGRETS for doing this. I'm so thankful to Digital Extremes for creating such an awesome and true Free To Play game!!
You guys are the best AND so are you!! Yes! You reading this, you are awesome :D

Once again from TRN with much love to you fam, This is my submission for the TennoTunes Volume 2.

:heart::heart::heart:Let me say it once again. DE, YOU ROCK!! :heart::heart::heart:

Genre: Electronic

I started this super recently so I would've liked to spend some more time on the mixdown and overall arrangement of the track to provide more of the cinematic feeling and build of the entire story the track is supposed to bring forth. 

I'm happy over the results though so I guess this works :)) made it just in time hehe

Edit:

Included Samples are Voice lines from the 'Natah' Quest line, "OrdisIsItTalking", "LotusFocus" and "CorpusDefenseAlarm" 

Edited by Txchan

Hello Tenno

I am going to kick myself for procrastinating for so long...struggled to find ideas after hearing so many great entries from even greater musicians. I wont beat around the bush, I am a noob when it comes to songwriting which is Why I am proud to announce my first  (cringefest)  semi-properly recorded song:The Purge Precept and is based on an event that happened sometime during the end of the Old War when Ordis initiated the Purge Precept as a last ditch effort to save the Tenno...and his mind (even if partially) So he can greet the newly awakened Tenno eons later. Enjoy

Edited by Downside38