Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COACTION DRIFT STILL BUGGED

Netzwerkfehler

it should increase from 25% to 33.0625%. Even 3,76% would be visible when used with vex armor or looking in the abilities menu.

It doesn´t have any effect.

It prolly doesn´t work with mutation auras either. I didn´t retest those. They didn´t work  2 weeks ago. I assume they still don't work.

2 hours ago, Netzwerkfehler said:

it STILL DOESN`T work with all auras. E.g. Growing power

For all I know it has never worked at all actually. It certainly doesn't work with damage auras like Steel Charge, either.

edit: quickly tested to verify and yes that's still correct. the mod has no effect at all.

Edited by Snib

31 minutes ago, Netzwerkfehler said:

cp + coaction used to work. We didnt use that recently. So I dont know current state of cp.

coaction + health aura also works (values differ if used in exilus slot or regular slot)

DE really has to fix this. Big Problem imo

You sure? Can't easily test CP but I just checked Physique and Coaction Drift had no effect whatsoever. At least not on yourself - I checked solo (in mission to be sure it isn't a Simulacrum bug).

As a side note, either non-matching polarities have an effect on mod effectiveness now or Physique is bugged, it only gave +6% health instead of +18%. I do not have any frame with D aura polarity so can't double check.

Edited by Snib

1 minute ago, Netzwerkfehler said:

physique applies to base health at lvl 0. You have to use inaros to notice this aura ;)

Well I guess there's a reason I never used this aura, sounds even more useless than the Shield Charger mod. ;)

Either way, total health was identical with and without coaction drift in the exilus slot. I maintain the mod never worked. I know it never did for Steel Charge, I tested it back in the day for use on Ash and then switched to Power Drift because it did nothing. It may have worked in-between: checking the wiki apparently they claimed fixing it in 18.0.4 - maybe they did and it broke again.

Well there's definitely some very funky coding going on there. Do you know how when you check equipment stats in the relay it tries to give you final values including auras and everything, unlike in the orbiter? Now those values are all wrong because it always applies aura bonuses twice, but I did just notice that when you add coaction drift to physique it does have an effect to the relay stats.

Not in mission though.

Now the kicker is that when you add coaction drift to damage auras like steel charge not even the relay values change.

Something's very wrong with that code.

Edited by Snib