Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchasing items promblem

ThangHe

Question

Buying and selling stuff are some of most favorite activities in game but recently I have gotten some problems with it. Many times when I try to invite my partners to trade we get problem and cannot invite each other to dojo. We also try bazaar rely but we can see the other. So I am asking your ideas to solve the problem. I have suffer many losses because of it, dozens of good deals were cancelled. Can anyone help me !!!

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, ThangHe said:

No, I just cant joint the host 

So does the host get the "<tenno> has recieved invitation" message?  If so, have you forwarded your ports, do you have a static or dynamic ip address, what ping limit do you have set?  Anything beyond this you'll need to contact DE support about it.

1 hour ago, Starfreak911 said:

So does the host get the "<tenno> has recieved invitation" message?  If so, have you forwarded your ports, do you have a static or dynamic ip address, what ping limit do you have set?  Anything beyond this you'll need to contact DE support about it.

It said that I cannot invite him or fail to joint session ... I doubt it is server problem because it just happen after the glast's gambit update 

And contact DE ? I think they have nothing to do with it or do something once-over or I should ask for compensation :))))

7 hours ago, Starfreak911 said:

So does the host get the "<tenno> has recieved invitation" message?

6 hours ago, ThangHe said:

It said...fail to joint session

This has happened several times to me recently.  Host gets '<tenno> has recieved invitation' message and person trying to join gets 'failed to join session' message.  I've solved the problem by exiting out of and closing Warframe, logging back in ASAP and requesting that the person I'm trading with do the same.  After doing that we were able to enter the same dojo and trade problem free.

7 hours ago, Starfreak911 said:

have you forwarded your ports, do you have a static or dynamic ip address, what ping limit do you have set?

Since the update I've been seeing more lag related issues then I used to see.  Changing these settings to what DE recommends could help you.  In my case updating these settings doesn't seem to have helped my gameplay overall or this issue in particular.