Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If We Fail The Event....

Vard

Really, I don't see how that's fair. Why should people who worked hard get punished for the (in)actions of others. Mind you, that's more of a problem with the premise of the operation rather than one of the community.

It would prove how much of a sucky system it is when you have to rely on the entire community to get something done even though you did your part?

I don't like that kind of system myself. I hate having to rely on everybody else to get something done, esp thousands of strangers I've never met.

They should have gotten rid of the % meter altogether and just let everybody get tiered rewards after X, Y, Z kills.

Maybe something like......

20: Snipetron

50: Snipetron + Potato

100: Snipetron Vandal

200: Snipetron Vandal + Potato

500: Snipetron Vandal + Potato + 1 Forma

2,500: Snipetron Vandal + Potato + 1 Forma + Primed Chamber Mod

And the clan statues could have been done Avg Kills Per Person, Top 20 clans.

Edited by Xylia

It would prove how much of a sucky system it is when you have to rely on the entire community to get something done even though you did your part?

I don't like that kind of system myself. I hate having to rely on everybody else to get something done, esp thousands of strangers I've never met.

They should have gotten rid of the % meter altogether and just let everybody get tiered rewards after X, Y, Z kills.

Maybe something like......

20: Snipetron

50: Snipetron + Potato

100: Snipetron Vandal

200: Snipetron Vandal + Potato

500: Snipetron Vandal + Potato + 1 Forma

2,500: Snipetron Vandal + Potato + 1 Forma + Primed Chamber Mod

And the clan statues could have been done Avg Kills Per Person, Top 20 clans.

That's pretty much what I'm saying, yeah. This event was borked from the moment of it's conception, 'cause people shouldn't have to rely on strangers who have no reason to work in their interests to complete the objective. Between the people who stop at 20 and the people who aren't bothering because they don't like sniper rifles, this is all pretty unfair to the people with 500+ kills.

Also, glad you pointed out that the DC doesn't give us any special ability to suggest to the devs, the DC doesn't really give us anything unless the dev's ask us specifically.