Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recovery of deleted account

K0rpulence

Question

I wanted to see if anyone had experience with recovering a deleted account. Mine was recently deleted somewhat by accident, as chronicled below.

I joined Warframe recently and found myself spending quite a bit of time playing without really enjoying it (felt a bit like work). That, coupled with a lack of a group, clan, or friends to play with, pushed me to consider uninstalling and deleting my account. I opened a ticket to have my account removed and answered some simple questions. In the meantime, I found some frames and weapons I really loved, found a clan to play with, and really started enjoying my time on Warframe. I wrote in reply to my above-mentioned ticket that I would like to cancel my request for account deletion, and continued playing. If I had more experience with this type of thing, I suppose I could have closed the ticket instead of replying.

Fast forward to 1/12/17, I try to login and boom, no account. I receive an email from GM Odun saying my request has been processed and account deleted. 

I currently have an open ticket to reverse this (if possible). I have remade my account with same name and email. My questions for you are: 1) Does anyone have experience with recovering a deleted account? 2) How often are player profile's backed up (i.e., how much of my recently acquired stuff will I get back)? I was at MR8, having gone through lots of frames, weapons, multiple primes, thousands of mods, et cetera and I would really like to recover them if possible.

TL;DR, My account was deleted on accident/oversight and I would like to know my chances of getting my progress/frames/weapons/etc back. Thanks!

5 answers to this question

I understand support will be the one to assist with this -- I was just asking for player experience in this matter, or similar matters to know what to expect. 

I think replying to a ticket to cancel my request and having it deleted anyway would be considered a mistake, or at minimum, an oversight. Thank you. 

"NOTE: This action is permanent and not intended for users who wish to continue to play or return to play Warframe. This is due to the fact that we cannot guarantee that you will be able to sign up for Warframe again with the same email address or username associated with your deleted account."

From: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203728870-How-can-I-delete-my-account-

Sorry but it sounds like there won't be any way to recover your deleted account.