Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for opinions on some rivens

pynaple

Question

I was wondering how good these rivens are and what to aim as I reroll them. 

[Cestra Igni-gelicak]

+127.9% cold +156.7% puncture +139.1% heat +111.9% recoil

[Ogris Sati-Decinak]

+97.4% status duration +88% multishot +76.7% flight speed

[Panthera Argu mantisus]

+68.8% dmg corpus +166.1%slash +70.7% dmg grineer -52.8% dmg infested

[Staticor Fevatis] 

+27.7% reload speed +48.3% crit dmg

[Supra Insi-toxitis]

+71.5% toxin + 110.8% puncture + 92.9% crit dmg

Appreciate any opinions. 

2 answers to this question

1. I'm not sure if Cestra also has the insane recoil of Secura Dual Cestra. If they do, you might want to reroll that.

2. One trash stat (status duration), reroll. Ogris can't crit.

3. Depends on what you want to use it for. I'd personally reroll because I hate not being able to use a weapon against a specific faction.

4. Crit damage for Staticor is useless without +Crit chance since its crit chance is borderline useless. Reroll.

5. Supra has 2.5% crit chance, reroll.

4 minutes ago, pynaple said:

[Cestra Igni-gelicak]

+127.9% cold +156.7% puncture +139.1% heat +111.9% recoil

The positive stats are pretty good, but the recoil increase will make it impossible to aim and hit something after your first few shots because then after that you will be facing the ceiling. One thing that makes the recoil worse is that the Cestra already has high recoil.

6 minutes ago, pynaple said:

[Ogris Sati-Decinak]

+97.4% status duration +88% multishot +76.7% flight speed

These are pretty decent stats, the multishot and flight speed in particular. But one thing to consider is that the Ogris has a slow fire rate which is bad for a status weapon since you won't get a lot of procs in a short amount of time. It also only has a base status chance of 10% so the Multishot won't help with that much. I would reroll it and try to get stuff like Fire, Ice, or Raw Damage along with trying to get Flight Speed and Multishot like you already have. Overall the roll is decent, but it has one useless stat.

11 minutes ago, pynaple said:

[Panthera Argu mantisus]

+68.8% dmg corpus +166.1%slash +70.7% dmg grineer -52.8% dmg infested

The slash is really good, but with how DMG to Faction mods work, your Panthera would be useless against the Infested, the faction most suseptible to slash.

I would reroll it and try to get slash again along with Multishot, Raw Damage, Flight Speed, Magazine Capacity, Ammo Maximum, or more Faction Damage.

15 minutes ago, pynaple said:

[Staticor Fevatis] 

+27.7% reload speed +48.3% crit dmg

The reload speed is good, but the Staticor only has a 10% crit chance so if you're going for crit you should try to get crit chance on your Riven. You should also probably try to get Raw Damage, Status Chance, Multishot, Elementals, Fire Rate, or Crit Chance on your Riven and try to also keep Reload Speed.

15 minutes ago, pynaple said:

[Supra Insi-toxitis]

+71.5% toxin + 110.8% puncture + 92.9% crit dmg

This is a pretty good riven for the Supra. The only things that I think you should try to reroll this for are Reload Speed, Raw Damage, Multishot, Flight Speed, Fire Rate, or some more Elements. You could also try getting status chance because the Supra's weapon augment, Entropy Burst gives 20% additive status chance so lets say that you got 300% status chance. 300% of 5 is 15. 15 +5 is 20. 20+20=40. 40% status chance isn't shabby on a full auto weapon and this isn't including 60% status chance elementals.