Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth charger for kubrow quest

BlueHandSoap

Question

So I've never actually finished the kubrow quest because I've never really wanted a kubrow but now i want get get a helminth charger so my question is will the helminth charger count as a kubrow and work with the quest?

Edited by Sinanju0608
misspelling in title

7 answers to this question

I cant say for sure and I doubt many people have tried it but I would recommend that you do not try it as the Howl of the Kubrow predates the Helminith Charger by a fair margin. I'm fairly certain that either it wont register your Charger as a requirement for completing the quest or maybe it will just bug out in some other way making you unable to complete the quest. If you dont want a regular Kubrow you can always just retire them by paying 25000 credits to the lotus.

13 minutes ago, AntoninDvorak said:

I can 100% say that yes! it counts! i created the helminth charger and used it to finish the quest. remember that that thing at the moment functions as an alternative skin for kubrow, lol.

It's not a "skin" in fact. It counts as a separate model/ Class of Kubrow as it has its own Mods. Plus, the charger counts to Mastery as a individual companion. Therefore it is highly unlikely that it'll work for the quest. :clem:

Edited by RB-377

Just now, RB-377 said:

It's not a "skin" in fact. It counts as a separate model/ Class of Kubrow as it has its own Mods. Plus, the charger counts to Mastery as a individual companion. Therefore it is highly unlikely that'll work for the quest. :clem:

i'm telling you that i did complete the quest with the charger

On 1/15/2017 at 3:01 AM, AntoninDvorak said:

i'm telling you that i did complete the quest with the charger

Did not work for me. I am Stuck on Missing Collar crap cause i didnt get collar from quest. Tried relogging already, taking missions and such to maybe unfreeze this conundrum, yet it does not let me finish quest, nor equip my charger.