Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Lech Kril...

Boomstick720

So I was playing against Lech Kril recently, and although I do feel he is currently the best boss in the game, there is a rather large issue I felt about him.  Its feels like his attacks are rather... weak. 

Let me put it this way.  There have been numerous times where I have played him and not even had my shields drop throughout the entire battle.  The problem is that his attacks simply aren't punishing enough.  Even a full on swipe from his hammer yields at most a bit over 200 shields, and if you have decent mods, you can push that down to barely over a hundred.  Just to compare it to another boss, Vay Hek can down my shields in roughly 5 seconds with constant shotgun fire, and his "area level enemies" are usually from levels 18-26.  Lech Kril's enemies are a full 9 levels higher, with enemies ranging from 25-35, yet I find it much easier to take him down than Vay Hek.  

Don't get me wrong, I like Lech Kril as a boss, and I think he has most things a boss should have in this game.  I just would rather him be strong enough to actually be a threat.   

But... That's not how shields work...

Sorry, haven't played in a while so I forgot how most things work in the game.

Regardless, just played against him as Ash, and pretty much went full melee on him.  Most damage I took to my shields at any time was 220.  The only thing that brought me close to my actual health was that he started to open fire on me with his gorgon and that brought me down to below 100 shields (out of 420).

This is actually one of the problems I have with his update. Previously the guy was capable of destroying a guy, now he occasionally uses attacks that won't break my shields and are easily dodgable. Combine this with the fact that his fight is artificially lengthened by the downtime while you're waiting to break his shields and this fight gets kinda boring. I haven't felt threatened by Kril since his rework.