Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question About The Rank 9 Mission

Jiyuria

Question

I tried it (and admittedly failed it) after practicing it a few times and getting it down in the practice. 

One thing I want to ask is on the third part at the very beginning on the platform you start on are they supposed to see you? 

The three patrolling didn't the first time and went their separate ways. They didn't in the practices either. After failing right at the end I was sent back to that platform and this time they did see me. The third time I scooted back as far as possible and remained crouched and they saw me.

But they didn't the first time. 

I know it's pretty bugged and has a lot of issues, the first time I practiced it I accidentally died early on and the guy at the very start (part one) kept repeatedly spotting me when I spawned in. 

But how is the third part supposed to work? Are they supposed to spot you crouched there or not? If it's a bug what are they supposed to do? 

Edit: I didn't put this in the bug forum because I don't know what the bug is (I might make a thread there after I learn how they're supposed to act). And I'm curious how the actual test is supposed to go for when I retry it. 

Edited by Jiyuria
Clarification

5 answers to this question

Is this the test where you have to stealth kill using only melee??

If it is then the easiest way is to take Banshee(because of her passive) and take the redeemer/sarpa as you can shoot too and kill them from right where you spawn.
Redeemers is silent but sarpa is not if you use one of the stance mod.Also redeemer has a massive range so,you don't even have to get down from the platform you spawn on.

That test was such a pain. The trick for the third part is to jump off the platform to spawn the enemies and then immediately use your second jump to get back on it (while still in air). then wait for the enemies in the middle to turn around and run for the guy walking in the mid lane. The rest is just memorizing the kill order. Youtube videos can help.

3 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

That test was such a pain. The trick for the third part is to jump off the platform to spawn the enemies and then immediately use your second jump to get back on it (while still in air). then wait for the enemies in the middle to turn around and run for the guy walking in the mid lane. The rest is just memorizing the kill order. Youtube videos can help.

Thank you both for the help! But a few things.

Actually, it was a youtube video that messed me up. I did watch youtube videos and neither did that. One in fact informed people to stay on the platform because the three at the beginning couldn't see you. Which in his video they didn't. They didn't in my first run either. Then when I got spotted at the end and I was sent back they did spot me each time.

What I'm asking specifically is how they're supposed to act (as they acted differently the first time versus the other two). 

But both your tricks seem pretty helpful so I'll try them both!

22 minutes ago, Jiyuria said:

Thank you both for the help! But a few things.

Actually, it was a youtube video that messed me up. I did watch youtube videos and neither did that. One in fact informed people to stay on the platform because the three at the beginning couldn't see you. Which in his video they didn't. They didn't in my first run either. Then when I got spotted at the end and I was sent back they did spot me each time.

What I'm asking specifically is how they're supposed to act (as they acted differently the first time versus the other two). 

But both your tricks seem pretty helpful so I'll try them both!

Yea, I noticed that they act differently the other two times as well. I used to simply jump in there on first attempts and not be seen, while on second they always saw me. Waiting for them to come to you and turn around before jumping in is the best way to avoid it.

6 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

Yea, I noticed that they act differently the other two times as well. I used to simply jump in there on first attempts and not be seen, while on second they always saw me. Waiting for them to come to you and turn around before jumping in is the best way to avoid it.

Thank you!

I intend to try this as well as the Suv's advice.

Thank you both.

I wonder which they're supposed to do. I'm guessing they're supposed to spot you.