Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spamming or not spamming?

(PSN)Banshee_agent

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm confused are you asking a philosophical question or for the definition. Either way spamming is using something repeatedly in fast succession. So a two minute delay between powers is not spamming.

Edit: If you're asking about the afk timer it counts you as afk if you haven't moved 2(?) meter(s?) for 2 minutes. Nothing short from moving will mark you as "at keyboard" or noob stick, in our case.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

I don't believe someone would report you for posting there as the chat self moderates and times your message period for you. If someone has reported you in anyway, or claimed to have reported you for posting in the Trade Chat, I'd recommend you file a ticket at the Warframe Support Desk.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Banshee_agent said:

so getting reported for posting in trade chat ("spamming") is out of the question?

People became blind and overused the words that no longer know the meaning of it.

What the 2 minute delay of trade chat stops is actually flooding, which is sending messages in quick succession.

Spamming is actually unsolicited messages, aka, garbage text. Most often linked to people that advertise bussiness on the wrong places but when you "normally" chat in the Trading Chat could also be considered spam since it goes against the ideals of the specific chat.