Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB Utility-Based riven mods [ Rivens that save mod slots ]

_Medo_

Dread : 

+ 40 or so firerate

AND

+ At least 120% critical chance, no less. 

Preferably Electricity / toxin 

-------------------------------------------------------

Marelok : 

Toxin and electricity, must have both

---------------------------------------------------------

Opticor : 

- Looking for the highest possible +firerate

- preferably + damage as well

---------------------------------------------------------

PM me your rivens with a price tag please :)

Edit : forgot to say, I dont mind negatives as long as they're not crippling

Edited by _Medo_

Dread crit chance and fire rate that high is only possible if it has a negative and only two positive stats, and still would be a ridiculously good roll. (I've seen 155.9% crit as highest so far, and on a 2 positive one negative the average I see is still only 140-145% so you'll need ridiculous luck)

I have a tigris riven with 2 stats and a negative, the reload speed is only 30.5%, if you'd want an element on it as well it'd be even lower.

Marelok has a 0.5 disposition, so you'll get 60% at best on a two stat riven with negative

Only Opticor can get really high stats (i have +226% damage, +4 punch through and -26.5% vs infested for example)

Sorry to bring you the bad news

Edited by -CM-Darkvamper
16 minutes ago, -CM-Darkvamper said:

Dread crit chance and fire rate that high is only possible if it has a negative and only two positive stats, and still would be a ridiculously good roll. (I've seen 155.9% crit as highest so far, and on a 2 positive one negative the average I see is still only 140-145% so you'll need ridiculous luck)

I have a tigris riven with 2 stats and a negative, the reload speed is only 30.5%, if you'd want an element on it as well it'd be even lower.

Marelok has a 0.5 disposition, so you'll get 60% at best on a two stat riven with negative

Only Opticor can get really high stats (i have +226% damage, +4 punch through and -26.5% vs infested for example)

Sorry to bring you the bad news

Thanks, edited the post