The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooo, why is the primed vault still a thing?

(PSN)ArgusTheMan

3 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

While there are so many people calling DE greedy.... Prime vault means free plat for me. I hope they keep it. It rewards me for my stockpile.

I have some sets I'm sitting on just because they're vaulted.

Before the vault, I remember Ember was considered a trash prime set. Mag is still cheap though, I don't know why.

I'm glad there is a prime vault. DE makes money, I make plat. It's a win/win for me.

Vulture.

2 hours ago, Steadfast said:

Hey, money ain't a bad reason to do anything. I myself am in the business of making money. When I go to work and do my job as long as I am providing something people are willing to buy, I don't think about anything else. I don't work for free and I don't suspect many others do. I'm of the belief that over half of gamers are too young to understand this and therefore will complain if something isn't given to them, or talk about fan service. Well noone in this world is out there for you, except maybe your mom. Sure I have problems with a lot of business decisions in a lot of games and I think a lot of games take advantage of peoples spending habits. I wouldn't say this game is exempt from that either. I will say, 90% of the complaints regarding DE and its business decisions are biased and unfounded. 

In the end only one thing remains true, as long as this game is making money, it will succeed, the minute it stops making money they will either find out what they can do to keep it profitable or shut it down. But people who never spend money that are complaining about a game like this don't have room to speak. Until you have invested your own money into said product then you are leeching off of those who have. Off of me. Gamers like me who spend money are the reason games like this are thriving.

This. And I also spent a loads to their game just keep it run. This vaulting system works everywhere the same and only for moneymaking.

4 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Someone else's opinion can't harm your argument unless it was already flawed to begin with.

If you had a reasoned argument, why not post it?

Well there's that, but I've been on the internet long enough to know that you simply can't argue with them, even if you are right and they are clearly wrong, keep talking with them and they'll just drag you down to their level. Also a lot of people already made a good point so I'm just gonna keep lurking in this post.