Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How's My Rhino Build?

Triskelon

everything is sublime, i just use armor instead of health.

i will say this though, make yourself "that guy" and replace continuity with stretch. lets your allies roam a bit more and you hit a ton more enemies with stomp.

Edited by Satwo

everything is sublime, i just use armor instead of health.

i will say this though, make yourself "that guy" and replace continuity with stretch. lets your allies roam a bit more and you hit a ton more enemies with stomp.

The reason i keep continuity is for Rhinos Roar, but I may replace Focus with stretch.

Focus is 30% ability damage, but I can Roar, and have 50% increased damage.

The only reason I haven't placed stretch on yet is because Roar, and Stomp already seem to have more than enough Range. That, and I only really play Def missions, and everyone is close enough protecting pod. 

Keep investing into shields and armor. Health is not needed or atleast not needed to be invested in too much, especially for rhino.

Y invest into armor when IS is always up? 

tbh I honestly could do without Redirection, and vitality when i thin about it because of IS

Y invest into armor when IS is always up? 

tbh I honestly could do without Redirection, and vitality when i thin about it because of IS

Trust me in later levels redirection helps. Vitality is rarely needed as you aren't expected to just stand around taking more bullets when shields are gone.

Keep vitality at 200% and increase redirection and get fast deflection.

Edited by Palkora

Trust me in later levels redirection helps. Vitality is rarely needed as you aren't expected to just stand around taking more bullets when shields are gone.

Keep vitality at 200% and increase redirection and get fast deflection.

The way IS is now it almost never goes down, and when it does my shields don't really even get touched before I use it again.

With that said I did have trouble on wave 30 on Palus.  lvl 113 Ancients hitting me once even in IS (that's 1200 damage absorbed) knocked off IS, and half my shields.

Made it that far with me, and only one other friend who was playing Rhino as well.

Unless more planets, or higher ranked missions are going to be added soon I don't really see end game being a problem.

Hmmm, I forma'd like 6 times and I'm about the same as you. I'm torn on using Focus though since it only really helps the stomp, and I was going to take the polarity off the Rhino Charge slot since I think that ability is useless IMO.

Hmmm, I forma'd like 6 times and I'm about the same as you. I'm torn on using Focus though since it only really helps the stomp, and I was going to take the polarity off the Rhino Charge slot since I think that ability is useless IMO.

I'm thinking of doing the same. I haven't decided on a polarity yet.