Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invincible enemy glitch?

(XBOX)SensoNoOkami

Question

This has happened several times on the defense mission Io on Jupiter. One enemy will randomly decide they're tired of getting hit and just start not taking damage. You can still stun/cc them with abilities, but you can't hurt them. I've tried knocking them off the map, nothing fixes it forcing you to abandon the mission. Is there any kinda fix for this?

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)redman74 said:

a Kuva Guard?

wouldn't get stunned

a Shadows of the Dead drahk master or hyekka master summon?

wouldn't stop the defense mission because they're allies.

a Mind Controlled enemy?

also wouldn't get stunned

an Invasion ally?

see above

Yes, I experienced this on Hydron too. Often only host can see this enemy, but he still can't harm him. Mission can't be progressed after that since it's defense and you need to kill everyone.

The only solution for now is host migration - host will lose everything of course, but other people will be able to continue.

Edited by ograzzt

well then nix those suggestions. 

i have rhino charged stalker off a map before, he popped absorb while falling and respawned in a bubble. he remained like this so i left him like that.

also, i experienced being shoved off the map as an operator. i respawned as the operator but was invulnerable and could not relink to my frame.

could be an enemy just on casting an ability at the right time after getting a push over the edge?