Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lech Kril's Loot Table

VinceBlood

As of this writing, I have killed Lieutenant Lech Kril 189 times (yes I know, get a life, thanks for your input).

I have 22 Frost Chassis blueprints, 18 Frost Helmet blueprints, and 18 Orokin Cells.

What I do not have, and have not seen since I started this madman's gambit, is Frost Systems.  189 times and not one Systems drop.  There were at least 20 times where Kril didn't even drop a mod.  I ask as a man frustrated and sick of playing:  Is Kril somehow bugged out?  I work for one of America's biggest MMO companies and I know that sometimes things just break, so maybe Kril's loot table has exploded or been garbled to not drop Systems.

I know that Systems is the rarest drop off of him, but...  189 times and not once?  Can that actually be right?

189 runs... oh man, I'm so sorry. This is the reason I always say leaving drops up to simple RNG is a bad idea.

Edited by Guest

farmed frost in ~15 runs. nothing broken

Can I come with you on your next Kril run?  D:

189 runs... oh man, I'm so sorry. This is the reason I always say leaving drops up to simple RNG is a bad idea.

I've heard that more than once.  Hell, I'm about to just rush Tier 3 Void Raids and see if I get lucky, because I already snagged a Frost Prime Chassis.  All I want... honestly, all I want...  is Frost Systems.  Frost looks so fun and looks like it'd fit my playstyle perfectly, but after a week of shoving my Gorgon down Kril's throat at least 10-20 times a day, I'm about to just give up.

Edited by Vince613

Try running with 3 other people who also need the systems bp for frost. I have found in my experience over and over again that if I run with people that need the same bp as me, I usually get the drop within a few ones, if not the first time I try it. This is how I got my Frost Prime Chassis, Saryn Helmet and even Ash chassis.

I feel your pain man. I spent two weeks and I don't know how many runs fighting both kril and hek for the frost and trinity frames, and then the final piece for each dropped one after another. Just keep at it, the Random Number God will give his mercy eventually.

For some reason, this topic made me remember this video

And what I say to my friends when they have no luck with a drop in particular is "Take a break and try again tomorrow, don't punish yourself trying over and over again during countless hours".

Or you can just rush and use kestrel.

Ouch... I'm not even sure how that's possible to be honest. It's not like they have a million items in their loot table and even then you'd likely get one systems.

I haven't had much issue getting any frame blueprint, I always just join random games or start soloing myself until people join if it's a boss I can solo.

I farmed 9 bosses out of 12 (not counting Hyena), and the longest streak for all BPs out of one boss was 14 with Jackal.

Hyena drops BPs so rarely that out of 30+ kills I still have only a single Loki Chassis drop. But then again, as I'm farming it for control modules, I'm pretty sure that by the time I want to run Loki, I would have those BPs.

Edited by JustDont

Took me 72 runs to find frost systems. 

Randomness creates variance. The people who weren't unlucky constantly try to claim everything is fine without realizing (or simply not caring about) this. This is a problem with the community in general- a large portion of users assume that a system is fine and does not need changing if it happened to work for them, no matter what others say.

I've never seen a large mmo that didn't rely on skinner boxing (other than planetside, I suppose).

If you work for one of america's biggest mmo companies, it's highly likely that at least one of your users has been in the same scenario. Karma?

Edited by Argoms

I've never seen a large mmo that didn't rely on skinner boxing (other than planetside, I suppose).

If you work for one of america's biggest mmo companies, it's highly likely that at least one of your users has been in the same scenario. Karma?

I have been in a similar situation, but never THIS bad.  I know it's a low chance of drop, but...  really?  Almost 200 times, tons of Chassis and Helmets, but not one Systems?  It's just too unlikely.

194 times.  Still no Systems.  I keep hearing "Oh I got all of them in 5 runs!"

Thanks.  That really makes me feel better.  -_-

oh just do void, it drops the same thing but faster

slightly off topic: see this is why we need trade, id give away all except 1 of my peices for free xD

I have been in a similar situation, but never THIS bad.  I know it's a low chance of drop, but...  really?  Almost 200 times, tons of Chassis and Helmets, but not one Systems?  It's just too unlikely.

Systems may be deliberately made lower than the other two.  It's like the latron prime- I have over 10 barrels and stocks, but no receivers. This is intentional. The typical user assumption would be that they're all equally rare, so this adds to the "just one more try" effect when they have two out of three parts.

It's just too unlikely.

It is within the realm of possibility. Someone had to get the nanometric end of the stick, and in this case it was you.

Edit:

slightly off topic: see this is why we need trade, id give away all except 1 of my peices for free xD

I agree, and would do the same.

The typical user assumption would be that they're all equally rare, so this adds to the "just one more try" effect when they have two out of three parts.

I always thought every set had one piece that was rarer. At least since the dataminer showed us this was the case with Frost Prime.

Edited by Guest

Lech Krill seems to drop less stuff than other bosses, I haven't farmed him or killed him many times at all just close to 10 times or so but from those kills I got nothing, no mods, no resources not a single item. There is no other boss I've killed that hasn't dropped anything at all after 5+ kills.

I always thought every set had one piece that was rarer. At least since the dataminer showed us this was the case with Frost Prime.

Yeah, but when you first came to the game, you didn't, did you? Every piece is of equal value, so why would one be rarer (from a new player's perspective)?

Edited by Argoms