Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KonvictGaming - A community build on family

-Jupy

Hello Tenno,

I'm Fox, one of the moderators from KonvictGaming.

We are currently recruiting members for our new Warframe section and would like to invite everyone, that is interested to be within a social community, to take part of its establishment.

It is NO REQUIREMENT to join KonvictGaming but it will unlock features like an active forum, free roam on our teamspeak, events and much more!

Our goal will be to satisfy the needs of the hardcore player while keeping a friendly and relaxing environment for the casuals. We also offer a dedicated moderation team, an active forum for discussion and news, a well structured community with over 12 supported games, a voice chat service via TS3 and Discord as well as events on a regular base.

We only require 2 things from you:
1. Be at the age of 16 or above.
2. Be friendly towards your comrades.

For more informations and/or interest to be part of us feel free to contact me via:

-Private message IGN: J_LFox

-Our TS3 server: ts.konvictgaming.com

-Our Forums: KonvictGaming.com

kind regards

Fox

Edited by J_LFox
Update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

• 2 weeks later...