Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Excavation Mission Is A Bugged Elimination Misson

Rennona

I'm not sure if this is JUST happened with the new reinforcements patch that came out today because I haven't seen any posts about this. 

I'm on the last part of the Limbo Theorems quest. The mission is supposed to be an excavation mission on Osa, Europa according to the wiki.

However when I spawn in, the mission details say excavation but the side menu says something like ENEMIES 0/82 and the extraction icon is blinking. So not only can I not excavate, I don't even have enemies to kill for the elimination. Extracting from the mission doesn't work either.

HrrKyiE.png

Some things I've tried are doing some other missions then coming back and also relogging.

Yeah me and a friend who are on the Chassis excavation part of Limbo Theorem found out the hard way this issue with Ose, Europa. We honestly thought it was bugged due to we had a random join us and had host migration show up and then it started to keep showing the mission as an exterminate with no enemies and a dud extraction point. However we kept trying again and it still showed up as a broken exterminate mission. Even tried to start it as solos and same thing. Even tried switching what my active quest was and same thing. Super frustrating.