Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Sketch

sellfonixia

Official Name is Nova thank to the Commuunity.

http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/Paul_Solomon_Ndifon/media/2ef4aa31-4d2a-4366-9470-cc4310c7c9ef_zps1b61b837.jpg.html?state=copy   

I am working on multiple warframe ideas in case if others just dont go well with the community so here is Hammer Head. A tank similar to Rhino But significantly different.

http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/Paul_Solomon_Ndifon/media/6aa6dfb3-9b90-4cc9-aa0f-36d858306cd4_zps00943a15.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0#/user/Paul_Solomon_Ndifon/media/6aa6dfb3-9b90-4cc9-aa0f-36d858306cd4_zps00943a15.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0&_suid=1373464149054032112260571175216

Edited by sellfonixia

He has a bit of white color on him so why not call him "LIGHT" or something, like that old saying "Where there is darkness there is light, where there is light there is darkness". But assassin cred warframe its pretty cool too.

Something about it just looks... ugly, to be honest.

Feels like there are too many studs littered around the design.

The hips looks hideous with that... thing.

The legs look fine, though.

Those studs are lights where the energy is and the hips are suppose to resemble something like feathers with an organic look. But i do agree on how it just looks random on his hips now that i look at it.

I loved it, execpt the face give him something to cover up from the nose down, make it look more ninja-like but great sketch i want it 8D.

The eyes are there cause i was thinking of him shooting a blinding ability from them, or laser.

Those studs are lights where the energy is and the hips are suppose to resemble something like feathers with an organic look. But i do agree on how it just looks random on his hips now that i look at it.

Oh, I see.

Okay so we got him a name but what's his abilities? I vote for a "supernova" types powers or the power of a sun. Only giving out suggestion.

4th ability: Supernova

NOVA burns up all of its energy, creating an explosion with radius and damage depending on the amount of energy spent.

How's that?

NOVA burns up all of its energy, creating an explosion with radius and damage depending on the amount of energy spent.

How's that?

Nice, I was also thinking for an ability, Nova creates a ball of energy similar to the sun powerful enough to wipe out loads of enemies and boss if he has good accuracy. I call it Blazing Phoenix or....I donnu I not very good with names so yeah that's all I got hope its help :D

Nice, I was also thinking for an ability, Nova creates a ball of energy similar to the sun powerful enough to wipe out loads of enemies and boss if he has good accuracy. I call it Blazing Phoenix or....I donnu I not very good with names so yeah that's all I got hope its help :D

Ah, I got an idea after playing Little Inferno!

Miniature Sun: Creates a miniature sun that floats for X amount of time, having an effect similar to Vauban's Vortex, except that it explodes once it runs out of time. But that would be another 4th ability...

Edited by Rengakun

Warframes are exoskeletons, not bodies. Therefore, it'd be near impossible to design an armor with a hood. Believe me, I wish that Warframes could have hoods, but it's just not going to happen man. Other than that, good idea.

Ah, I got an idea after playing Little Inferno!

Miniature Sun: Creates a miniature sun that floats for X amount of time, having an effect similar to Vauban's Vortex, except that it explodes once it runs out of time. But that would be another 4th ability...

Pretty cool idea for an ability, I also fond an idea for a weapon of choice, remember the anime series Darker than Black where the main character used some sort of knife attach to a wired and he use it almost like a wipe but with knifes and that he had some sort of electric energy power? Now imagined Nova was holding two electric energy (wired) knives (energy coming from himself of course) and sometimes if he swing them the attacks combos are aalmost like sephiroth from final fantasy and his abilities as well.

How's that?

that is different but we would have to make it so it is not like embers aoes