Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favourite Game Other Than Warframe?

Loser_Prime

Wow, someone actually knows it :P

Anyways, that game is the only game that made me actually shed some tears yet.

I played it ~10 times completely through, and I'm kinda in the mood to get myself a PSX emulator again and play it some more times.

Holy S#&$, that was a fast response. Sorry for the delay, didn't ever come into OT again. Anyways, I'm a bit obsessive about JRPGs, although in this case sadly my obsession didn't pay off much, as there were effectively only two sequels (the other was basically a copy with new names slapped on), and while Grandia II was ok, it was not especially good, nor similar.

-snip-

Hmm, I actually prefer Grandia I over the other parts.

The story was overwhelming, I love the role based fighting system as well.

Anyways, I enjoyed every one of the 10 times I played through this game. One playthrough took 200 hours, the other one 80 hours. Quite random :P

I didn't bother going for the other Grandia games though.

Hmm, I actually prefer Grandia I over the other parts.

The story was overwhelming, I love the role based fighting system as well.

Anyways, I enjoyed every one of the 10 times I played through this game. One playthrough took 200 hours, the other one 80 hours. Quite random :P

I didn't bother going for the other Grandia games though.

Er, do you mean you didn't play them? Regardless, I agree with the first is by far the best. The others only bear a passing similarity anyways.

Borderlands 2!!! Akimboooo!!!!!

♪Tan♪ ♪Ta♪ ♪Na♪ ♪Nan

Prefer the original myself, the stunted weapon system in the second depresses me. Along with the lack of storage space.

Er, do you mean you didn't play them? Regardless, I agree with the first is by far the best. The others only bear a passing similarity anyways.

Yeah, I just didn't feel like playing them. I don't like the new characters and the awkward graphics.

I prefer the graphics from Grandia I.

Yeah, I just didn't feel like playing them. I don't like the new characters and the awkward graphics.

I prefer the graphics from Grandia I.

I think you mean art style, but I agree. Although honestly, buying a Dreamcast was something I enjoyed anyways. Skies of Arcadia was excellent.

Prefer the original myself, the stunted weapon system in the second depresses me. Along with the lack of storage space.

Storage space? Just create new characters and dump them there. It's still a hassle but it solves your problem. :)

Akimbooo!!!!

-♪Tan♪ ♪Ta♪ ♪Na♪ ♪Nan♪

Storage space? Just create new characters and dump them there. It's still a hassle but it solves your problem. :)

Akimbooo!!!!

-♪Tan♪ ♪Ta♪ ♪Na♪ ♪Nan♪

I just used the old bank bug for a while, but honestly it's just not worth it to me anymore. Hell, just storing one of every orange I've looted would probably take multiple characters, forget all the best in types. I'll probably play DLC4 eventually though, I hear good things.