Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The war within

(XBOX)Lochness 69

Question

Is there a chance that they will give players like me that don't have the skill set to complete the war within another way out I'm locked in and cannot seem to get through it. Sad as it is at least I can admit to defeat my problem is I got an Xbox One for my son at Christmas he has taken a like to warframe and wants me to play with him and as it is im stuck in the mission I cannot collect my daily signin reward check mail go to the dojo just stuck. It sucks that I do not posses the skill set to complete it. I have however grind on it daily still can't get it done Need Help Bad. I guess all the money I could still be spending in game for myself and my son won't happen till I can get out of the mission. Sorry for bohooing just very frustrated.

6 answers to this question

No there isn't ever going to be a different way to complete TWW this would take up too much of their time to release a new way to complete the quest if you can't complete it the normal way. and they've never once did this in the past. Not to mention you're on console so it'd take months to get that build anyways.

It's unfortunate  to hear you can't play with your son/ beat the quest but for quests like this they expect you to be prepared enough to be able to beat it. The only thing I can suggest if you haven't done it is watch someone else complete the quest on youtube to get an idea on how to complete it and just take it slowly. Since you never explained what part of the quest you're having trouble with I really can't help anymore than what I said.

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

Yes I'm aware of that but I was already in it and he was still into plants vs zombies it's the end I guess fighting with the kava you have 7 guards to defeat after the second controller went into the trash I'm at a loss I don't have the skill set to complete it I guess I'll have to stay locked at that point and go play something else. It's to bad because I do spend money in game.

Edited by (XB1)Lochness 69

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Lochness 69 said:

Yes I'm aware of that but I was already in it and he was still into plants vs zombies it's the end I guess fighting with the kava you have 7 guards to defeat after the second controller went into the trash I'm at a loss I don't have the skill set to complete it I guess I'll have to stay locked at that point and go play something else. It's to bad because I do spend money in game.

Do it slowly the guards aren't hard to beat if you use your powers in operator form. Lure them out one by one and use the cloaking power when you're near them/ to get close. Void blast then dash through them get out of operator form kill the guard and keep repeating the same process until you killed them all. You also have 4 revives to go through so there's a lot of room to mess up and still complete it.