Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics

RuslixsLV

Question

I think i am not writing at right place, but if thats so this topic will be moved.

So the thing i wish to ask is to someone explain how works relics, I've been doing relics for some time now, and around 2 months now, every time i go rad share i(we) newer get the rare part which is needed, like today, after 9 runs (4 axi, 3 neo) rads, nothing, most of the time uncommon, and that's it. But when i go random endless with no rads, some of teammates get rare(without rad relics). I know it is based on RNG, but isn't bit worthless having relic system with max rad, if it doesn't even  drop once per 9 runs?   

10 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

No it's not worthless allowing you to get more RNG isn't worthless it only helps. As you said it's based on RNG the game wouldn't mean much if you could get the rare part in the first 9 runs 

I personally have not got any rare drop since september(before i played only at 2014) , and i have played ~ 100 rad games. Maybe it is my luck, maybe it is for pay to win(joke, but some games work on that)

9 minutes ago, RuslixsLV said:

I personally have not got any rare drop since september(before i played only at 2014) , and i have played ~ 100 rad games. Maybe it is my luck, maybe it is for pay to win(joke, but some games work on that)

Rad Games in, (only) you used a radiant relic?

The chance to get atleast 1 rare in 100 radiants is 99.997343860%, so yea, your luck.

Edited by KYLoooo

4 minutes ago, RuslixsLV said:

It's just your luck even with rad relics it's only a 10% chance for the rare but not a single rare in 100 games sounds so unlikely if you're in a full group with everyone running rads 

2 minutes ago, RuslixsLV said:

ofcourse some of them were rare. around ~20 ish... but not once i got the rare.

14 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

The chance to get atleast 1 rare in 100 radiants is 99.997343860%, so yea, your luck.

2 minutes ago, RuslixsLV said:

I am not sure if the 99% is correct. as everytime you do the mission it still will be 10% as Solaire mentioned.

I'm not sure if your 100 radiants is correct, but I'm sure the 99% is correct,