Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need some help with power size and ranges references

The_Sharp_Demonologist

Question

I have been working on some warframe ideas, you know the usual like Warframe reworks or new weapons etc but i got a bit of a problem when it comes to ranges and sizes.

Is there like an unified range refernce? something that you can take as a base to measure distance, kinda like how in LoL people count Teemos for distance. I just need something to mention when im talking about abilities like for example diference between Nezha's Ring toss distance, the size of the ring itself and then the range of the ability exposion.

Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

You can place a marker on some random object or enemy and determine distance that way, as the game does have a distance of meters. It doesn't give you any on paper references, but it does work as visual representation. If it is a distance you like while looking at it, write the number down. As for radial distance (explosions), consider how long you want your radius to be and go from one side of your marked object to the other to get an idea of a diameter.

Edited by R34LM

12 minutes ago, R34LM said:

You can place a marker on some random object or enemy and determine distance that way, as the game does have a distance of meters. It doesn't give you any on paper references, but it does work as visual representation. If it is a distance you like while looking at it, write the number down. As for radial distance (explosions), consider how long you want your radius to be and go from one side of your marked object to the other to get an idea of a diameter.

Using marker as reference huh... yeah sounds like a good idea