Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed vanity armors

Sarge_Tarmus

Question

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

I have a question about primed vanity armors and syandanas from the primed accesories sets. Will they become available in Baro Ki'Teer's shop, like Eos Prime armor? I mean Targys Prime, Cycuta Prime and th rest of them...

Quick answer no

Long answer they are exclusive armors to prime access the other primes you see are variants to armors obtainable in game.(actually i take that back just remembered the prime pyra syandana but the answer still holds if they werent in prime access then yes it can be gotten via baro but if it already in prime access no it will never go baro think founder items with prime access accessories)

Edited by Omnipower

5 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

I have a question about primed vanity armors and syandanas from the primed accesories sets. Will they become available in Baro Ki'Teer's shop, like Eos Prime armor? I mean Targys Prime, Cycuta Prime and th rest of them...

No, they won't because people payed actual money for the Prime Accessories Packs and Prime Vault Packs to get those cosmetics and so because of this the forums would be flooded with salt if they got resold through Baro for free.

Image result for salt gifImage result for salt gif

The reason that the Eos Prime set is sold through him is because he was the one who originally brought it into the game and that set has always been free.

Edited by thewhitepanda1205
Added Salt Gif