Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[WARFRAME CONCEPT] Lucosia: The Siren Seductress // Complete with Syndicate Quest Story & Art //

TaintedReality

Hello everyone! I've had this concept for a while but I wanted to wait until I got some art to go with it to make this post inviting. The person who was supposed to collab with me flaked out :l so I just did a little design. The look of her is definitely subject to change or DE may redesign her completely. Here is my Warframe concept! I thought of abilities and a syndicate quest-story to go along with her. It's quite long! Sorry, I like to write. Enjoy!

lucosia_Warframejpg_Page18.jpg

Spoiler

lucosia_Warframeijpg_Page1.jpglucosia_Warframejpg_Page2.jpg

lucosia_Warframeijpg_Page3.jpglucosia_Warframeijpg_Page4.jpg

lucosia_Warframejpg_Page17.jpg

Spoiler

lucosia_Warframeijpg_Page5.jpglucosia_Warframeijpg_Page6.jpg

lucosia_Warframeijpg_Page7jpg_Page7.jpglucosia_Warframeijpg_Page8.jpg

lucosia_Warframeijpg_Page9.jpglucosia_Warframeijpg_Page10.jpg

lucosia_Warframeijpg_Page11.jpglucosia_Warframeijpg_Page12.jpg

lucosia_Warframejpg_Page14.jpg

Spoiler

lucosia_Warframejpg_Page13.jpg

lucosia_Warframejpg_Page15.jpg

lucosia_Warframejpg_Page16.jpg

Edited by TaintedReality
Added Weapons and Fixes

With a new frame we need weapons. How about a crossbow with different shots types. Maybe have it a singleshot per click but with a held trigger shoots 3 spears on release? I'd like to see more throwing melee weapons. So maybe a bo like weapon but with a stance mod that allows it to be thrown. After the throw the player will need to retrieve it before it can be used again. I don't know how practical it would be but its different.

7 hours ago, DeeplyDisturbed said:

With a new frame we need weapons. How about a crossbow with different shots types. Maybe have it a singleshot per click but with a held trigger shoots 3 spears on release? I'd like to see more throwing melee weapons. So maybe a bo like weapon but with a stance mod that allows it to be thrown. After the throw the player will need to retrieve it before it can be used again. I don't know how practical it would be but its different.

I actually just remembered about weapons today and thought of a ranged melee because of the type of weapons they used in ancient Greek. 

I really like your idea for the crossbow mechanic though, thanks so much for contributing it. Gonna update the original post soon.

ok ,her stat is a little bit balance now but i have 2 question about her abilities :

1. her "mystification" have a buff that increase allie accuracy while they in it ,how does it make sense ?

2. her "scream" abilities , is it worth to be an ultimate ability ? u have to charge it to use it ,and it only disable enemies ability temporarily . rather make enemies stagger and run away i think 

that's my opinion ,u may hate me cuz i talk bad about your warframe ultimate but everyone have their own opinion , but i tell u cuz i want to help u improve it

gl

Edited by TB-awesome
fixing mistake

3 hours ago, TB-awesome said:

ok ,her stat is a little bit balance now but i have 2 question about her abilities :

1. her "mystification" have a buff that increase allie accuracy while they in it ,how does it make sense ?

2. her "scream" abilities , is it worth to be an ultimate ability ? u have to charge it to use it ,and it only disable enemies ability temporarily . rather make enemies stagger and run away i think 

that's my opinion ,u may hate me cuz i talk bad about your warframe ultimate but everyone have their own opinion , but i tell u cuz i want to help u improve it

gl

Oh no, I don't think so. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

For Mystification, it's only the enemies that are surrounded in the fog. Think of it like Inaros' ability where he throws sand at enemies. The difference is that his ability blinds them and opens them to finishers. Mystification doesn't. They can still attack but their accuracy is decreased. Mystification also has a buff side to allies which Inaros' ability doesn't. Which is to grant increased accuracy to her allies.

Hmm I supposed I can add a larger advantage to Scream because, you have a point, it is her ultimate. I just don't want it to be too op. I thought of it because it'd be great to have a way to disable Nullifiers and those Eximus units without having to get too close (this was before DE came out with the idea to put a machine on top of Nullies' bubbles that you can shoot to deactivate.)

I'll take another look at Scream however and edit the Mystification ability to make how it works even clearer.

Edited by TaintedReality
Typoooooooo

On 31/1/2017 at 7:34 AM, TaintedReality said:

I'll take another look at Scream however and edit the Mystification ability to make how it works even clearer.

ok , that's done for her stat and ability in my opinion ,other people might have other opinion on her abilities and i wont comment anything about the quest of her cuz im too lazy to read it

now for the weapon.

- the gastria: +have the ability to deal elemental damage base on the energy color ,i can see that u want a weapon that have ability like chroma's                            passive. 

+if u gonna make it have the ability to shoot 1-3 arrow at a time then u have to make it have the numble of arrow shot depend on the                          charge rate (like angstrum :number  of rocket it shoot depend on charge rate) or have 2 fire mode (like zarr :barrel and laucher)

-melee : +u think of 2 melee for her but i think u should change that dual machete into dual dagger cuz if that dual machete get added into                               warframe then DE have to make a stance mod for it unless they agree to make a stance mod or u think out a stance for it

+i think u should take out 1 melee weapon cuz 2 melee for 1 frame ,i think its too much melee for only 1 frame

that's all i have to say for now and i might pm u in warframe at some time cuz i dont really like talking in public

Edited by TB-awesome
fixing mistake

1 hour ago, TB-awesome said:

ok , that's done for her stat and ability in my opinion ,other people might have other opinion on her abilities and i wont comment anything about the quest of her cuz im too lazy to read it

now for the weapon.

- the gastria: +have the ability to deal elemental damage base on the energy color ,i can see that u want a weapon that have ability like chroma's                            passive. 

+if u gonna make it have the ability to shoot 1-3 arrow at a time then u have to make it have the numble of arrow shot depend on the                          charge rate (like angstrum :number  of rocket it shoot depend on charge rate) or have 2 fire mode (like zarr :barrel and laucher)

-melee : +u think of 2 melee for her but i think u should change that dual machete into dual dagger cuz if that dual machete get added into                               warframe then DE have to make a stance mod for it unless they agree to make a stance mod or u think out a stance for it

+i think u should take out 1 melee weapon cuz 2 melee for 1 frame ,i think its too much melee for only 1 frame

that's all i have to say for now and i might pm u in warframe at some time cuz i dont really like talking in public

Welp I'm caught. I really like Chroma's passive. Is it bad that I don't want it to be limited to only him? Yup it's definitely based on charge. I guess I'll make that more clear.

I know the standard of releases from DE. I thought of the dual machete at first because, why not? I can definitely think up a stance for it, that would be fun.

Someone in the comments mentioned a throwing weapon and I realized we don't have a spear in the game! Also, the ancient Greeks used a combination of the spear and shield so why not include this unique idea into the concept as well. I don't want her to have 2 melees, I'm just introducing the both of them for DE to choose from since they are currently weapon types that are not in the game.

Edited by TaintedReality

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/21/2017 at 8:17 AM, Ixxc said:

Very very nice quest.

(Though very scary.)

Haha! I kinda like that though!

On 4/21/2017 at 3:02 PM, Air-mage said:

she would need a a small dot heal from ability as multiple things require or force her to take damage, and i don't think her 2 should be capped by number of enemies, but more like range

Hmm, noted. I'll look into those.