Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth cyst problems

(PSN)Mawnster_Teeth

Question

Spoilers for the new story stuff

Spoiler

Playing on ps4, I just bought Nidus. I've been waiting for an infested Warframe to come out pretty much since day 1, so I bought him before I'd even completed any of the Glast Gambit story missions. (still haven't completed them)

Today I went through the infested door for the first time, figuring Nidus might have something to do with it. I got super excited and when I saw the square prompt for the chair, I interacted with it. Maybe I was just too giddy to notice what the prompt actually said.

Got the claw stuck in my neck and Helminth said "Why do you reject our beauty?" Got kinda confused. I looked up what Helminth and the room actually do, and now I'm even more confused. Did I just cure the cyst without realizing it? I can enter the room as Nidus but can no longer sit in the chair. It hasn't been 24 hours, so obviously I won't see the cyst on Nidus yet.

However, I CAN see it on his neck in the Archwing loadout screen, which I've been told is a bug indicating when a warframe is infected.

Does this mean I didn't cure the cyst after all? Was the curing dialogue during my first chair-sit just a bug? I would hate for the game to have screwed me out of having Nidus host the cyst (since he's the one who wears it best) but does it being visible in the Archwing menu mean I still have it?

I imagine if I just wait till tomorrow I'll have my answer anyway, but I wanted to know if something's gone wrong with it.

5 answers to this question