Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense mission and leaving in last second

blueThunder24

Please add some seconds to the timer for a player/s when other players decide to leave in last second of countdown.

I just was on an endless meso void fissure mission, after 15 wave one guy immediately decided to leave but others with me are staying on the right side of the list, until literally last second when two other simultaneously decided to leave - I wasn't fast enought to leave too.
I didn't have the best gear, it would be hard but I could handle it if not the damn bug on ceres defense map causing enemies to stuck on their spawning points after host migration - I was unable to kill them fast enought while corrupted were spawning over and over so I had to leave losing all mi rewards, loot and time.

So while we can't report other players or somehow punish a**holes we could add some opportunity for players who will get into such situation to be still able to leave that mission too.

Edited by blueThunder24

Unfortunately DE has yet to do anything about this. Been an issue for a long time. Ppl have brought up good solutions just to be ignored. But yes extra 3 seconds when someone moves to either Extract or Battle would be great. Or somehow lock in your position. These were the two things brought up that i liked.