Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instead Of Handspring.

danmanr98

Hello, I want to suggest a mod idea for our warframes.

It would be sort of like the Handspring mod, but here's the idea:

*Firstly, Rather than adding a quicker recovery when having been knocked down, it would actually enable us players to enter a "Quicktime Event". This quicktime event would allow us to press the "X" Key to do a backflip when, for example, a Grineer soldier knocks us down from being too close

*Lastly, This mod would be quite rare, only obtainable from a difficult boss, or from an enemy like the "Stalker".

Thanks for reading :D

danmanr98

"Handspring"

Heh.

Anyways, the Stalker should old drop Stalker gear unless the mod is an ability of the Stalker as it should be rare as a FP BP at a T3. Yeah, FP BP, still didn't get. Anyways, that would be nice although note that is an ability and all abilities are covered. Maybe put in maneuvers than a mod?

Most Dynasty Warriors games have it so that if you tap Guard as you're knocked down, you'll backflip, and you can use this to set up aerial attacks and such. In those games, though, it's sometimes advantageous to stay down for a bit, like if the enemy you're fighting is going to use his Musou (special attack) and you know that his weapon is incapable of scooping you up off the ground, and if you're surrounded by enemies it can set you up to be juggled.

It's very easy to get back on your feet in DW, but it is not always in your interest to do so.

why wait for the "press button X" when you just can dodge ourself? press shift+wasd while aiming and you dodge his atack.. 

Well, if someone doesnt manage to dodge before the time, you would be able to do a backflip quicktime thingy instead.

we're not on console..

You're full of yourself. QTE's aren't just for console games, you tool. And this sort of timing / skill event has been around for ages. Oldest example i can think of is Super Mario RPG on the SNES.  It's a reward for knowing when you're going to get knocked down, and a reaction time bonus. Nothing but skill here. So equating that to a QTE, and THEN painting QTE's as a 'console only' thing just serves to make you look like a jerk.

On top of that, you ended it with an incorrect ellipses, which has THREE periods. Not two.  So you let yourself trail off in a comment, and did so incorrectly. God you rubbed me the wrong way.

God you rubbed me the wrong way.

God? Evidence please?

I don't rub anyone, last thing I'd do is rub another guy.

And yes, this console thing. Am I not entitled to my own opinion, lArd, lErd, lIrd or lUrd is your name, yes? :D

Go rage at your LoL pubs bro :)

why wait for the "press button X" when you just can dodge ourself? press shift+wasd while aiming and you dodge his atack.. 

why do u keep "flaming" when the answer is already here??

btw a double tab on "WASD" is enough, no need shift nor aiming