Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Inglourious Tenno Scoom" Recruits Team players,Big decorated dojo,Alliance Team Speak 3 server,friendly community&team play! EU region MR6+

-ITS-Alex

Hello fellow tenno players! 

I don't like writing walls of text so I keep it simple:

We are recruiting players who like to play as a team,like to chat or talk on Team Speak,do raids together,sorties and more. Due to DE's "work together hema research update" We are kicking leerchers and keeping only players who does help the clan and players in it to create helpful and fun to be in community!

Clans emblem(may change soon): FJaiajw.png

Our clan is a part of "Ice alliance" one of the biggest and active alliances in warframe which means there is always someone to play with and Team Speak 3 server for all the clans in one place.

Clan rules are very simple and basic nothing extraordinary!

Events are held by me via Team Speak 3. Raids occur when players actually show up for them and we have a host, TS3 for raid is required at all times.

We help newer players and discuss strategies&builds with players to get the most out of it. Research done,Hema still ongoing. Big decorated dojo. Open high rank positions for interested players!

Leave your in-game name here or PM me and we will send you an invite. Hope to see you among us!

Feel free to contact me if you want additional information before joining or a dojo tour.