Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open] -Aerion Republic- || 5 Year Old Storm Clan || Clan Rank 10 || 100% Research || US/EU || Mature/Social || The Inferno Alliance || Discord

-AR.D2

Old member, got kicked for inactivity and decided a good WF break would do me good.  A year later, and holy F***, so much has changed lol.  Can I get a re-add to the clan?  I'm in the Discord too, same name.

Edited by Metalsand

• 2 months later...

Hello! I'm a returning player looking for a fun Clan to hang out and play with. Been a while since I have played. (But it's slowly coming back to me lol) Your clan certainly looks like it could be what I'm looking for and I hope will consider me. :)

IGN: xSagefistx

Current MR: 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would be interested in joining. Played the game back when frost was released pretty much completing the content. Picked it up with this update again and want to do runs and just hang out with other frames. Main reason for joining is learning and further content exploration. Currently sitting at uranus and just questing.

IGN:Rloxkity

MR:7

Howdy! Returning EU MR14 player looking for a mature clan and some fellow tenno's to revive around in the galaxy!

Main reason for applying is, well, mature clan and I'm looking for a group of ppl to do stuff with in game :)

IGN: Smite_NO

Edited by Smite_NO

Hello, I'm brand new (MR 3) and still have no idea what's going on, but the game's definitely caught my interest. I'm interested in joining a group of people that can give me a bit of advice on the mechanics of the game and how the endgame (whatever it may be) works.

If you guys don't mind a total newbie joining, I'd be happy to join your clan.

IGN: Khyrik

Returning player looking for a clan, quit roughly two years ago and don't know many people who play the game still. I'm MR 12 with roughly 400hours getting back into the game after all this time has been difficult alone.  I'd love to just hang out or help anyway I can. 

IGN: Jinforrver

Hey!

I have recently started playing the game again after a long hiatus. Trying to learn the new mechanics/items etc. solo and now I feel like i have a good grasp of the new system, playing solo ain't as fun as group play so I decided to join a clan and yours looks pretty welcoming :)

I'm fairly active player, usually online almost daily

IGN: ManlyNipple

MR 9

• 2 months later...

Hello, I am new to Warframe, and am interested in joining.  I am currently MR6 and will hopefully be moving on to Neuptune this evening.  I'm looking for a clan who can help teach me some early/mid game modding and starts.  IGN is ToothlessJoe.

Thanks

Semi-new player here, only really been playing about a little over a month though I first played WF in 2014 but dropped the game shortly then (which I still regret).

I've hit MR19 recently and only loving the game the more I play it now. I'd like an invite, please!

Hi, I'm Elipyon. I just started the game a little over a week ago with a couple of friends (they're not completely sold on WF) and my girlfriend. My gf and I are active almost every evening and are currently MR3. We're learning more and more as we go and are just looking for a bigger group that we can enjoy the game with.

IGNs: Elipyon , Annpyon