Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elevators...

Cailith

I'm stuck in an elevator with someone repeatedly spamming the elevator button so we can't progress.
15 minutes and counting and we are still stuck.

I'm currently semi-afk (warframe on other screen) and it has been going on for a while.

Why is this a feature and if it has to be there, why is there not an anti-grief measurement for this? (like only a set number of times the button can be pressed before it has to stop at a floor and wait a couple of seconds)

I thought it was just a glitch when I accidently hit 'X' twice on an elevator and nothing happened last night.

I had no idea that they had made it a feature where if you hit 'X' repeatedly the elevator wont move.

Does anyone on your team have any abilities that can pull players? That's honestly the only thing I can suggest.

And they should just remove the ability to stop the elevator, or at least limit it to once every trip or something.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Thankfully the game has ended now, yes most people can pull the lever but if everyone spams then the elevator isn't going any further then if just one person was spamming.
Yes switch teleport is an option now that you mention it. It makes it VERY difficult to do that, but not impossible...

(Assuming someone has that ability)

Edited by Cailith

in a corpus map, we were in a mission with one prick who refused to enter the elevator. we needed to go up, he refused to get in. We tried to go on without him, and he kept hitting the call button and our elevator didn't go anywhere.

DE, please fix this broken garbage.