Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some of my urks

(XBOX)DraaftLore

Resubmission to the forums because these are topics needing to be talked about.

Introduction

In this post I'm going to give feedback to what is the problem and give some general idea on what should happen with this game and community. They are as follows in the order I will talk about them. First off, vaulting systems.  Next, the lack of end game content for solo player types.  Finally, I want to nit pick a bit on the customization options to further customize the game further with options to not have to have to buy plat or trade for it.  If you make it to the end and would like to criticize me do so tastefully and be constructive, tell me what you disagree with and what you agree and tell me why you feel that way after all I'm doing the same.

The Horrible Prime Vault

I feel that the vault is a horrible system.  With so much being tied to MR, Like riven mods, starting mod capacity, and weapon lock outs getting higher and higher it will only be a mater of time till the vault becomes more of a nuisance than a drop cleaner.  i started playing early in march and I'm MR 18 atm. but i can only potentially hit mr 22, where there are people who could hit mr 24-25.  For the reasons above and with future updates they may tie more to MR and the vaulting of relics is semi-irritating.  It would be less of a problem if we had an vault opening every 3-4 months and rather than every 6. 

Lack of Solo-able endgames

The solo player endgame is lacking. As a player who likes to run my missions solo my options are run an endless, do a spy mission, rescue and if i want to get risky do an elimination on high level planets.  These aren't that hard.  I would like to see a solo mission type one on each planet on a node that doesn't home one specific mission type but cycles daily and rewards only once every 12 hours has a higher than normal difficulty and requires the MR rank you would need to access the relay on the planet + the planets position from mercury which will be my starting point.  so pluto's would need MR16 to access as you need MR 8 to enter pluto's relay and as you travel from mercury you run into 8 planets including pluto. these should also have a selectable nightmare mode like trials.  these will award arcane fragments a resource needed for a new foundry segment that you can research in a clan dojo and will require 100 of them to make the foundry segment.  Once you have 250 arcane fragments you may access the segment and roll 3 arcane enhancements you may only choose one, you may reroll the choices for half of your void trace max balance so if you have 1000 traces you need 500 to reroll, and then ordis will begin a 48 hour build time to get the arcane.

More absolute free customizations

Baro ki'teer has been an amazing point for me for certain cosmetics. just this week i bought the Ki'Teer solo ear piece.  I would Like to see some more in terms of cosmetics.  Weapon holstering i feel should have a bro ki'teer alternative like for heavy blade i like the waist holster.  But maybe for Baro add a Waist holster for the opposite side of the hip.

Closing statement

I would like to end this by saying warframe, even with these issues for me is still the funnest non-mmo game i have played ever.  I can effectivly solo alot of the content.  While in solo mode i can pause the game like a offline game.  They did a lot right, but these are tid bits that i find irritating enough to write some critism.  Keep up the work DE and stay frorsty but warm with ember. :D

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cephalon Lore said:

there are people who could hit mr 24-25.  

The current MR cap is 23.

The Prime Vault doesn't hinder your ability to increase your Mastery Ranking as all prime parts are tradeable. If you're willing to farm all of the vaulted parts, you can just farm currently available parts instead and trade them for plat or for the items you want.

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cephalon Lore said:

The solo player endgame is lacking.

It's not just solo player endgame that is lacking, it's endgame as a whole that is lacking, as it doesn't actually exist, unless you consider Conclave and FashionFrame as endgame.

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cephalon Lore said:

I would Like to see some more in terms of cosmetics

Everyone does. But keep in mind, apart from Baro's ware, there are also 7 free Syandanas, 32 free weapon skins, 16 free non-syndicate sigils, and 3 free armor sets.

Just now, Heckzu said:

The current MR cap is 23.

Ok thanks, still proves my point.

1 minute ago, Heckzu said:

The Prime Vault doesn't hinder your ability to increase your Mastery Ranking as all prime parts are tradeable. If you're willing to farm all of the vaulted parts, you can just farm currently available parts instead and trade them for plat or for the items you want.

paid 750 plat for loki prime not about to do the same for nyx and rhino.

2 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

It's not just solo player endgame that is lacking, it's endgame as a whole that is lacking, as it doesn't actually exist, unless you consider Conclave and FashionFrame as endgame.

at least group play has some what an end game with endurance missions and trials

2 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

Everyone does. But keep in mind, apart from Baro's ware, there are also 7 free Syandanas, 32 free weapon skins, 16 free non-syndicate sigils, and 3 free armor sets.

Still pales in comparison to paid cosmetics, but im not asking for too much all at once just a sprinkle more