Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Did I Get Two Snipetrons? (Also, Wasted Resources)

Bucketnate

Rebecca said we were getting blueprints so when I saw the Snipetron blueprint I went ahead and started building it. Then about an hour later Im looking through my Primary Weapons and see the Snipetron Vandal. Why didn't they say we would be getting one for free?

Rebecca said we were getting blueprints so when I saw the Snipetron blueprint I went ahead and started building it. Then about an hour later Im looking through my Primary Weapons and see the Snipetron Vandal. Why didn't they say we would be getting one for free?

Well, you should've red the post about an event really carefully.

You get Vandal for free, with slot and potatoe. And original Snipetron as BP because people were crying about getting "S#&$ty vandal" instead of snipetron.

Humans... How dissapointing.

snipertron and snipertron vandal are two differents weapons

I completely understand that, but I thought we were only supposed to get the Vandal, which I thought the blueprint was for since they said we were getting a blueprint

Do you even know what's going on actually?

Yes, and I've been participating all weekend. What Im saying is we were supposed to get the Vandal, which I thought the blueprint was for since they said we were getting a blueprint, then it turned out that the Vandal wasn't a blueprint but we still ended up getting a blueprint which I spent resources on because I was told that that was the reward

Im kinda disappointed that the snipetron was part of this event.
I was hoping I'd be special, with the other beta testers who played before it was removed, to have limited access.
now everyone has it? D:
and on top of that, they also have the vandal which is better.

blehhhh
Woulda preferred another prime. :/
I was goign to be ok with the fact that you couldnt re-color the vandal, so Id still be special... but now I checked and saw we got the regular blueprint...
dumb :/

Well, you should've red the post about an event really carefully.

You get Vandal for free, with slot and potatoe. And original Snipetron as BP because people were crying about getting "S#&$ty vandal" instead of snipetron.

Humans... How dissapointing.

I really wish people would stop complaining about not getting exclusive items.

Im complaining because of people complaining.

People wanted the snipetron who didn't have it, so they made the event for the snipetron vandal. then because it wasn't the original snipetron, they added in the real snipetron.

I feel as though they should have kept some exclusivity for the people who actually get the snipetron before it was removed.

I wish the mods would smack you so hard that you flew straight into another thread.

You got free stuff, of which one people are already complaining about OPness.

Say thank you to DE like your parents taught you to when you were little and go enjoy your new toy.

Im kinda disappointed that the snipetron was part of this event.

I was hoping I'd be special, with the other beta testers who played before it was removed, to have limited access.

now everyone has it? D:

It was just a normal sniping weapon to begin with... nothing special, and the weapon just doesn't add to the Corpus' laser type weapons

And as to why you get the Snipetron BP, yes, it's for the people who kept complaining about not getting the Snipetron and instead, getting the (more awesome) Vandal version, and for those people who couldn't afford 20 drone kills (yes, they exist.)

If you need the inventory space, then get the original Snipetron to rank 30 and sell it.

Be sure to keep the Snipetron Vandal though, because of its awesome pre-potatoed condition and fast reload speed.

Yea I really like that, I don't think im going to actually claim the snipetron though because it'll take up a slot and i already have the vandal

It was just a normal sniping weapon to begin with... nothing special, and the weapon just doesn't add to the Corpus' laser type weapons

And as to why you get the Snipetron BP, yes, it's for the people who kept complaining about not getting the Snipetron and instead, getting the (more awesome) Vandal version, and for those people who couldn't afford 20 drone kills (yes, they exist.)

So the Blueprint was just for participating in general?