Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New warframe: Second - TimeController Warframe

(PSN)MOOer474

BEFORE:

So i'm a big fan of limbo... (everyone throws tomatoes and boos)

i know that not much people likes limbo which is why i decided to make a warframe that is similar to limbo but a little more fun (at least i think)

WARFAME NAME: Second

WHY?: because its about time and second sounds cooler than minute or hour

WARFRAME PASSIVE: Aiming at glide stops time (solo only of course)

WARFRAME PRIME PASSIVE: +20% Speed(all) on orokin tilesets

ABILITIES:

BANISH TO TIME SHIFT: if casted on ally: ally that has been casted on has speed increased(all)  (40%?)

if casted on enemy/Neutral:the enemy/Neutral that has been casted on has speed decreased(all) (80%?)

ENTER TIMESHIFT:         casts only on self: Speed increased(all)(80%?)

TIME SHIFT WORMHOLE: teleports immeadiatly to where the aiming thing is aiming at at (of course has a range limit) (Note: i was running out of ideas and yes i know nova already hase something similar to this)

ULTIMATE; TIME TRAP: casts on zone: (maybe placebale like limbo?) Every enemy that was in the zone freezes,every enemy that enters the zone has their speed decreased (50%?),and all ally that enters (including you) has speed increased (20%?)

i felt like this frame need abilities combo so here are some that came to my head:

COMBO #1: Entering time shift wormhole while in time shift will decrease energy consumption by 50%

COMBO #2 Entering time shift and then summoning Time Trap will preform finishers on frozen enemys similar to ash's 4 (Note: must be in the time trap radius to work)

ENERGY COST(Default): Banish to time shift (10?)

Enter time shift(20?)

Time shift wormhole(20 + 5 for every enemy that will get frozen?)

Timetrap(100?)

Conclusion: yes i know that this frame is very unbalanced,too op on that, too lame on that , but hey, its the devs job to do that. Im just here for the idea :P

tell me if you liked it and if not what would you change for balance or/and mechanics

speed(all) = holster speed , movement speed , firing speed , meelee speed and reload speed

Edited by (PS4)MOOer474
not clear information