Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unequip All Mods Button Pretty Please

zelgaris

Can we, please, [size=5]finally get this button in weapon/warframe mod screens?[/size]

Thank you, devs

Also while adding the button, how about "fixing" how the unequipping of mods working, i.e. don't force us to drag and drop mods into free slots in "compatible bar", instead allow us to drag and drop them somewhere there to unequip them.

It baffles me, really, that you are adding new stuff, yet we still don't see any serious update to UI. For example the solar system, it's great it's now stable but for some reason you also made the particular planets smaller, and thus it's hard to navigate. It's basically one step forward, two step back and I am not trying to be sarcastic at all :/

Also considering the UI, time to bump my other, older thread with "problems" which weren't addressed - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/33413-thoughts-on-ui-lobby/

I do suppose there is a whole UI revamp incoming one day ...

But right-click to unequp mods would be the best option.
And a middle-click to bring directly to fusion page.

I think there's also a "mods layouts" UI currently in wip status. That allow fast load of ... full mods loadouts. Lets hope it appears fast ;)

I don't think that would be needed as long as they made it easier to remove mods.  I'd have no issue if I could just double click my equipped mod and have it be unequipped instead of navigating to one of the last 2 pages and dragging the mod to the empty slot to unequip.  that's just silly

I would LOVE an unequip all mods button, when I switch warframes, weapons, often times I spend 10 minutes equipping them from one weapon/warframe, then switching over to the other one, but then again, I wouldn't mind a saved profile mod setup that I can click, and it auto pulls/adds mods.

I don't think that would be needed as long as they made it easier to remove mods.  I'd have no issue if I could just double click my equipped mod and have it be unequipped instead of navigating to one of the last 2 pages and dragging the mod to the empty slot to unequip.  that's just silly

The thing is, the "problem" with unequipping mods is here since update 7 and nothing got better in this way. I would still prefer a simple unequip all button in addition to better unequipping of mods.

I would LOVE an unequip all mods button, when I switch warframes, weapons, often times I spend 10 minutes equipping them from one weapon/warframe, then switching over to the other one, but then again, I wouldn't mind a saved profile mod setup that I can click, and it auto pulls/adds mods.

Man, I feel your pain.

Of course one "solution" is to grind to have lot of the mods copies - it actually looks like the way DE is preferring. Yet even then the mod management is still chaotic :/