Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Randomized missions on nodes

Kethus

Didn't we already steal all the valuable data there is to steal on Oceanum? Hydron seems to bring bad luck, as our position there is always being compromised.

What if all the planet nodes changed their mission types to a random mission at some interval, say, daily, with the exception of maybe one node per planet in case it's needed to fulfill a junction requirement. That will make new mission types easier to introduce (assaults on other planets?) and sort of change the farming nodes, as the ultimate affinity farming node would ideally be at a different place often or sometimes entirely missing. DE could set the chance of each mission type appearing so we don't get high level interceptions all the time.

As one person on discord suggested, maybe do this change only on high level planets, so it doesn't mess with the new player experience by forcing new players to deal with 3 survivals in a row or something similar.

Feel free to say your own ideas on how this could work better, I totally didn't think of the new player experience, maybe something else is missing.

Hmm I don't see the need of this. We have some randomness already in the form of alerts, syndicate missions, nightmares, fissures and invasions, which sort of introduce variety to the base star map. It may become rather confusing changing the base nodes on top of what already changes.

Lore-wise (which seems to be what causes discomfort) none of the re-runs we do at any node is canon. Obviously it makes no sense to find anther warframe cryopod after the rescue team supposedly extracted one not five minutes ago, same with boss runs.

Personally I wouldn't like not being to run a high level Spy in the galleon tileset with given enemy levels because the nodes randomly became all ext's and sab's.