Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[suggestion] electromagnetic fields (sortie)

sulusdacor

hope this topic is in the right place here ;)

suggestion: better visual feedback for player for deactivated and/or coming back field bubbles

i love that you can shoot the elektro bubbles with magnetic/electro weapons to deactivate them. not sure if this is new or i just never noticed. i would like to see some better visual indication where the bubble was. i know there is the bit blured outline. the thing is if i move through a mission and my teammate shoots a bubble behind a corner or behind me without me seeing or noticing. i only have the outline, which is if you are moving hard to notice. when i move to the bubble postion it then pops back out of nowhere. so some sort of small bubble where the big one was or other better visuals would be cool.

the other thing maybe some feedback before the bubbles comeback. my idea would be maybe if you have the small bubble indicator, it could start pulsating to a bit bigger size like 3 secound before it spawns back or it could start having some electro discharges going wilder before it expands.

love the feature of the sortie condition, thx for reading.

fight on tenno =)

12 minutes ago, sulusdacor said:

hope this topic is in the right place here ;)

suggestion: better visual feedback for player for deactivated and/or coming back field bubbles

i love that you can shoot the elektro bubbles with magnetic/electro weapons to deactivate them. not sure if this is new or i just never noticed. i would like to see some better visual indication where the bubble was. i know there is the bit blured outline. the thing is if i move through a mission and my teammate shoots a bubble behind a corner or behind me without me seeing or noticing. i only have the outline, which is if you are moving hard to notice. when i move to the bubble postion it then pops back out of nowhere. so some sort of small bubble where the big one was or other better visuals would be cool.

the other thing maybe some feedback before the bubbles comeback. my idea would be maybe if you have the small bubble indicator, it could start pulsating to a bit bigger size like 3 secound before it spawns back or it could start having some electro discharges going wilder before it expands.

love the feature of the sortie condition, thx for reading.

fight on tenno =)

I did this solo, but I have to say I completely agree with you about adding a pulsating effect. And no, this is not new about the magnetic bubbles being popped by magnetic stat weapons, it was pretty much public knowledge. Keep up the good posting!!