Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth hiccups

-Tzek4-

I noticed in the patch notes a while back about enemies not being omniscient when you hit them with a silent weapon and not going straight to you if you are hiding.. But one thing i find a bit stupid about the a.i is the entire map within a certain radius seems to be alerted if one person notices you. a corpus osprey in one room sees you and flys backward into a room, and guys in a room behind yours suddenly know you are there.

Second thing is stealth goes and dies in a corner when a alarm is set off, suddenly every enemy knows exactly where your position is, making say loki's decoy sort of silly-er or even invisibility, the enemy suddenly knows you have returned in two rooms away in a corner. Ship/facility sensors that sense everything everywhere , and even if you are invisible enemies tend to go to that room or area? There is no room for true deception of enemies, an alarm sets off and you HAVE to turn it off somehow before a group of people suddenly know your near a console in a back room with garbage in the way(ceres/some corpus tiles)
It would be nice to have the ability to mislead enemies to an area, hack a panel and send ALLL nearby enemies to another room. Where you could lock them in(also making it so enemies generally dont respawn in a room you just came from/or capping how many can be at one time while maintaining some level of perceived security)
Right now i see where stealth can be used, but it is otherwise boring considering you CANNOT deceive/manipulate/trap foes without certain frames ability's(to a limited degree)