The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7 Stalkers Killed In A Row And No Bp... Is Just Me Or They Not Dropping Much Any More.

mindlessframe

Ive had no luck for the past few days either, finally killed one today that dropped a bp.
Seems rarer to me
But like above said, try farming 50+ boss runs for one bp drop that refuses to drop, ive had to do that for mag and ash now..

Edited by Luneth

first time doing a solo mission to kill some drones during the start of the event Stalker appeared he dropped his bow Bp,  of all the other times I've fought him that is the first thing to ever drop for me after killing him....... that was a long fight to kill him alone.....

I think DE nerfed it because the first week that there were stalker weapons, you had two options. Either spend 800 plat for all three or go stalker farming. The community quickly developed a very efficient way to farm the stalker. So within a week, any moderately dedicated player was able to quickly obtain all three bp's. Heck, I had 2 of 3 in the first 4 hours.

Long story short, they had to nerf the drops to keep the 800 plat option from seeming like a total joke.

I've killed the stalker three or four times so far, and i've gotten the despair BP.

annoyingly, I've already got despair, and my sibling who was present for all the kills, missed out :\ but i guess it's just luck of the draw.

Just view the Stalker as your rival,each time he show up give him the finger and kick his smokey &#!.

If you view the weapons as a side reward and not the actual goal,you may trick the RNG psychically to think you dont want them and so it will be given to you.

Trust me ive played enough Monster Hunter to know how the RNG works.

Just (finally!) got the Dread BP the night before last, after about 2 weeks (on and off) of boss assassinations.  He doesn't seem to show up nearly as often as he used to (used to be if you killed a boss, you could expect to see him show up the next day or so) and he also doesn't seem to drop BPs nearly as often.  It's not you.

I think there have been different ways for him to be defeated, or "killed" (which weren't always one and the same). 

Currently I think you can "defeat" him if you get his health below 10%, but in order to "kill" him you have to actually get him to 0 health before he 'takes a knee'.  But I could very well be wrong, or have out-of-date info. 

Also, I think his BP drops are RNG-based rather than whether he's 'killed' or not. Could be wrong about that, too.

I think DE nerfed it because the first week that there were stalker weapons, you had two options. Either spend 800 plat for all three or go stalker farming. The community quickly developed a very efficient way to farm the stalker. So within a week, any moderately dedicated player was able to quickly obtain all three bp's. Heck, I had 2 of 3 in the first 4 hours.

Long story short, they had to nerf the drops to keep the 800 plat option from seeming like a total joke.

please explain to me how you farm the stalker when he randomly appears........ and don't say spam missions I have done a ton of ferrite farming on MPrime and never seen him once 

Edited by Speedingbus