The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pyrana Ammo

batmanexpert229

Question

Hey there Fellow Tenno! I have a question for you about regarding the shotgun Pyrana. I looked on the wiki and the information that I want to know is not listed... I am wondering what the max ammo for the Pyrana, what I mean is how many bullets does it hold? I would like to know because I plan on crafting this gun in the future for the use of one of my secondary weapons. I am currently mastery rank 2, and am on my way to rank 3. So if you fellow Tenno could provide me the information I need that would be great! Good luck and may the power of Lotus be with us all!

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, batmanexpert229 said:

Hey there Fellow Tenno! I have a question for you about regarding the shotgun Pyrana. I looked on the wiki and the information that I want to know is not listed... I am wondering what the max ammo for the Pyrana, what I mean is how many bullets does it hold? I would like to know because I plan on crafting this gun in the future for the use of one of my secondary weapons. I am currently mastery rank 2, and am on my way to rank 3. So if you fellow Tenno could provide me the information I need that would be great! Good luck and may the power of Lotus be with us all!

Has 5 rounds in the clip.