Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need to have a talk about Dojo Decorations

AshenHaze

In water tiles, such as the darker more twilight-toned rooms with the lilypads everywhere, there are very few decorations I can place. For some reason it wont let me place almost any 'furniture' item or 'garden' item in the water.

Can we have more dojo decorations as well as more decoration capacity? Feels like for the larger rooms it's quite vacuous because 1) the decorations are so small and 2) there is a strict 'space' restriction on how close we can put decorations to one another.

Would it be possible to alleviate both? I'm fine with seeing certain levels of clipping and overlap, and at times I would actively plan on such. Would really love to hear some feedback on this.

I think adding dojo decorations to Tennogen could be a good idea in order to get the community in on the decorations, specifically because Tennogen has yielded a constant flow of new skins and attachments that have changed the game for the better visually. Although figuring out a way to make sure the creators are properly rewarded for their work without making these decorations cost actual money because that would be, horrible.