The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

依家還有沒有得打稀有神器防御.我好想要神器呀!

WARFRAWEman

Question

22 answers to this question

Thats in 'fan ti' Chinese.

Let me guess,

He's saying that he missed some 2 hours alert (I'm guessing the Forma BP) because its 10pm and his mother wouldn't allow him to play anymore. He is asking if DE could put up another alert for him. 

We all know the answer. Lol. 

Edit: Google Translate says,

'The operation of the canal at night in the bar pops up there 2h hurdles, but the time Pat is 10h, Mama do not give me play for a long time!

And then out again can you???'

which is quite broken. Canal, LOL xD
Edited by wkfire

Thats in 'fan ti' Chinese.

Let me guess,

He's saying that he missed some 2 hours alert (I'm guessing the Forma BP) because its 10pm and his mother wouldn't allow him to play anymore. He is asking if DE could put up another alert for him. 

We all know the answer. Lol. 

Edit: Google Translate says,

'The operation of the canal at night in the bar pops up there 2h hurdles, but the time Pat is 10h, Mama do not give me play for a long time!

And then out again can you???'

which is quite broken. Canal, LOL xD

Truth be told, I have encountered more than my fair share of 2-hour hurdles in canal bars. I know Mama also. Tough lady, but she gives her customers what they paid for. My condolences, OP.

I think he is talking about the special operation for the spy drone last night. Anyway, the reward is not that good so who cares? Warfraweman, get yourself a sniper rifle in the market and forget about it. Nothing special about that reward.

I think he is talking about the special operation for the spy drone last night. Anyway, the reward is not that good so who cares? Warfraweman, get yourself a sniper rifle in the market and forget about it. Nothing special about that reward.

Right! There was 2 hours left for the event around 10pm yesterday (GMT+8).

Though, assuming he was talking about potato/forma... Title does mention defense... but that was 4 hours ago. Different time zone maybe?

Yeah, OP needs to clarify his post.

He from Taiwan, Only Taiwan use those Chinese word while China, HongKong and Singapore use another kind of Chinese words.
Anyway I was surprise to read Chinese word in this forum lol.

Ya he crying he miss the 2hr forma cause it already night.
Actually I also crying that Vauban parts always appear at my sleeping hour or early morning at 6am, 7am while I still in bed.
If it appear in the Asia timezone of evening and night time, the US side will be crying for it too.
So I hope DE could do something to those alert mission with potato that could benefit to world wide regardless of timezone.

I don't know whether 神器 means Forma or a potato, but it's basically what wkfire translated it as. I'm Chinese too so i can understand it :)

It could mean Artifact. But putting it into context. The OP probably the Operation (操作) event.

Edited by chanw4

He from Taiwan, Only Taiwan use those Chinese word while China, HongKong and Singapore use another kind of Chinese words.

Anyway I was surprise to read Chinese word in this forum lol.

Ya he crying he miss the 2hr forma cause it already night.

Actually I also crying that Vauban parts always appear at my sleeping hour or early morning at 6am, 7am while I still in bed.

If it appear in the Asia timezone of evening and night time, the US side will be crying for it too.

So I hope DE could do something to those alert mission with potato that could benefit to world wide regardless of timezone.

Hong Kong use traditional Chinese.