Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Tonkor/Miter good rivens

userutf8

Selling these rivens:

good_rivens_selling.jpg

Some comment on prices:

1. Tonkor mod comes as it is after nerf and it has lost some of its capabilities, tho:

• Fast reload time on this weapon = automatically greatly increased dps and utility. With this mod the reload speed would be 1.5. Notice that p. fast hands give 20% more reload speed than this mod does.
  • If Split chamber is used in couple with this mod that gives 154,3% multishot total which allows to get 3 grenades on one shot with ~1/2 probability.
  • To sum up, the mod is perfect for mirage + tonkor fans and allows you to spam tonkor really quickly covering the whole room with grenades. :D It was extremely fun to use, but now I'm going to get rid of it because I noticed that I like never use either tonkor or mirage anymore. If you wanna buy it but wanna pay less, no offence, but I'm not interested. I was using that, so I know how good it is. The first guy who is ready to pay the asked price gets the mod.

2. Miter mod is one of the BiS mods for Miter, considering that you are using it with Mag bubble (check youtube, if you are not aware of how that works).

• If you use Miter you'll be most likely rocking gas + slash build. No need to explain that it boosts both DoTs for gas and slash without upping useless impact and puncture on this weapon.
  • That status chance boost is a bit of overhead (40% would be enough), but with serration, split chamber, riven, infected clip, hellfire, fanged fussilade and malignant force you still get a spot for fire rate mod (speed trigger), which is kinda nice. 
  • I'm not going to use miter myself, so I'm selling this. If I get 2 offers simulteniously, i will sell to a guy that offers more, no offence.

3. Pox mod >>>SOLD<<<

Other rivens:

1. selling unrolled MR16 Hind riven for 50 pt. Needs reroll, imo.
  2. selling 1-roll MR15 lanka riven which *can* be used (has +11% base status chance, +11,3% base electricity, +4,9% base damage to infested - 3,8% base damage to greneer), but I myself would never use a mod like that. I'm asking 100 pt for that mod.
  3. selling unrolled MR12 lanka riven with +48,2% fire rate +68,1% toxin and +73,7% flight speed (dash polarity). Can be good for people who decided to try lanka. But there are better mods, imo, tho the stat combination is good but there are higher numbers that would work better. Selling this mod for 200+ pt.
Edited by userutf8