Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity

alif3

hi all i build trinity a few days back and i have to say she looks awesome all over then i look at her but and there is an ant abdomen just sitting on her skirt... WHAT HAPPENED

it really feels out of place with the rest of her look, i love her mini wings and the blade looking things on her skirt, can we maybe just lose the bug abdomen and continue the blades around the skirt it would make the trinity feel whole for me, i know it probably wont happen just wanted to put my thoughts out there since that is what forums are for

dont judge me

Well... I was thinking...

Space Ninja...

Umm, Excalibur, Rhino, Banshee, Loki, Ash, Ember, Nyx and Mag look appropriate, the suits don't appear encumbering, allowing freedom of movement, but... Volt, Frost and Trinity? I don't want to bash some one's creative efforts and artistry, but... lobster tails? Not only that, Frost looks like he's wearing a clam for a helmet, and I'm not all that fond of Loki's and Banshee's helmet as well. Volt, Frost and Trinity look like rejects from Final Fantasy X. I don't know about Saryn and Vauban yet, so I won't comment on those two. 

Really, guys... the lobster tails have to go. They don't say 'ninja' to me. 

Space Ninja? We're wizards as much as we're ninja.

No but really, enough with crying about tails. Cry for more alternate skins instead(TWO lobster tails for Trinity, an actual horn for Rhino that isn't at his groin, 16 energy nipples for Vauban etc)