The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🐺BROKEN FANG🐺 (R9 MOUNTAIN Clan) is recruiting active and Helpful members MR5+ We are in⚜️SIEGE OF AGES⚜️alliance.We are STRONG, LOYAL. and HEADSTRONG! We have a clan Discord for clan members! Come and join something greater! DON'T BE PREY...BE A WOLF

(XBOX)SladesInjustice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 7:57 AM, (Xbox One)Drakethetwisted said:

Still recruiting? My gt is Drakethetwisted.  Mastery rank 10.  Just coming back to the game.  Would love to find an active clan.

We still are, apologies for the very delayed response, real life has been hectic! If you're still interested I'll shoot you an invite to hour inbox soon!

Looking to join, just hit MR12. Bit of a Vet and a noob. Played way back during the early betas on PC, though had to stop some time after due to PC issues. Been playing on and off on the xbox, trying to get back into the swing of things. Text/Discord is more my thing, don't jump into party chats too much if that's fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, (XB1)xSpudsMckenzie2 said:

Are you guys still recruiting? The clan I’m in now don’t really help a whole lot. I’m not necessarily new but I’m not a vet. I’m just looking for a nice and fun clan to play with. If you guys are throw me a msg or inv. Thanks for the time 

We are still recruiting actually, I'll shoot you an invite as soon as I'm online in a few hours! We'll be glad to have you aboard ^.^