Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have Had Been Thinking: Story Of Beginning Of The War.

Revel72

As we all now think "Yes the lore... It is so broken" It is missing on things and etc. I was thinking about to write here my vision (and opinion how it started) But I would like to here opinions about this start what I had think already. Rest I will write as it will be loved or commentated constructive negative comments are big plus.

Faction: DoS (Defenders of Sociality. Falling apart human empire defense force). Time: Earth time 20:55 (or 08:55 PM). Unit: Asgarron 21st Heavy armor foot soldier division. From eyes of Commander Freyian leader of last men of 21st Heavy armor foot soldier squad.

We entered to tunnel at the Mars as we are chased my multiple highly armored Unknown Faction Soldiers. Only men left of my 10 headed squad now it has dropped to 5 heads. We found odd structure colored Dark blue and white grey we saw door on it I showed hand marks to my squad to gather around the door I and one of the squad members came next to of me in front of the door.

Second of the squad members opened the door nobody in the T connector room what was behind the door we stepped inside to room lights turned on.

I: "What the hell is this place?"

Rookie: "No damn idea" Rookie is 5th unit on the squad.

Detron: "Looks like some kind highly advanced structure. Well on technological side" 4th unit on the squad.

Hakon: "You sound like knowing something about this place" 3rd unit of the squad.

Detron: "No that was just guess"

Ferdran: "Well. Should we take a look sir?" 2nd unit of the squad.

I: "I really want that. Close the door by the way"

Rookie closed the door and jog behind us while we walked on the hallway. We looked all over place on the hallway having one work on our minds "Wow" We arrived to middle of the T connector where we was looking at each other thinking who will be separated.

Rookie: "I go right if it is okay?"

I: "Okay stay on your toes Rookie"

We went to left while Rookie went to right. We came to room what looked empty until I saw something moving...

From eyes of Rookie.

I heard somebody died I run at the place where I saw my team mates dead. Head shot by something I saw movement I realized that thing is going to end me too. I dodged and shot the thing down. I went to take a look of it. It looks like a sentry gun. I went back to place where I heard the death screams I continued at there until I came upon some kind of electrical prison. I saw buttons and odd language on some kind of computer screen I pressed one of the buttons and I heard something dropped on the floor odd armor or robes wearing lady. She looks like to be blind she stares at me. While I quickly looked around me order to be clear here is nobody else than I and this well I don't know who.