Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Determination

ShardsSuperior

I'm sure we've all spent too long on finding a single drop.

When it's a common drop, in small quantities, you have a palpable idea of when you'll finish the farming spree.

However, when it's a rare drop that drops 3% of the time (Banshee blueprints), it kinda gets repetitive, especially since you know that after each 5 waves, the chance is still 3%.

So I propose a system that makes grinding for rare drops much easier. You will be able to turn on an option to forgo other drops at the end of the mission. Forgone drops will add to a "determination point" system that you can trade for specific drops - 50 forgone drops will equal a single 3% drop item.

This way, statistically, it actually takes longer to actually get the item, but I feel that being able to see the progress makes up for that extra time.

Alternatively, you can select a drop and also gain points for it every time you don't get it, while retaining other drops.

The random nature of this kind of random system just drives me insane. I think a way to relieve "blind" grinding for people who want it would be a great addition to any game.

well, there IS a program that some guy made to help predict the reward drops on t3 defense misisons. But really, if you want banshee, just grind it. It does drop eventually. Helmet is infested t3, systems is grineer t3, and chassis is corpus t3

if i remember that properly