Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

network not responding

(PSN)fady_payne

• 2 weeks later...

Posted this in another thread, cross-posting here too.

Same here. For me it started with the most recent patch. I lost pretty much everything over three hours of farming. 

The mission or activity will play out normally, but will have a 'network not responding' error on the screen after about 10 minutes of play. Every now and then it will go away and I will end up with the rewards from that mission, but mostly, when it pops up I might as well abort mission. I tried to take a couple screencaps through the ps4, but for some reason it's just a black screen when I try to view it. 

One mission in which it occured, when I got the final results screen, it was the rewards screen I should have got from the prior mission. 

Also, once I return to my ship, I can't acces my armory, foundry or anything other than the star chart without closing and restarting the whole game. 

I took a brief cell phone video of what it does for me after a mission in case any developer needs to see what it's doing. 

-Today it continues to intermittently not connect. As of now, I have deleted the game and am reinstalling it, reaaalllyyy hope it works.
Edited by (PS4)subdermal13
Adding content

• 1 month later...