Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taking over a clan that has inactive leaders

RoniLumen

"If the Warlord(s) or Creator of a clan has been inactive for 30 days or longer they can be replaced by submitting a ticket to our support desk (we want to ensure that all clans are able to function correctly, which is not possible without at least one active Warlord). "

The warlords in my clan have been inactive for more than a year (guys on the top, the text turned Russian around last year)

?name=Warframe0742.jpg

What is the correct procedure to request access to clan management ? (I can't downsize, edit or upgrade the dojo)
I submitted ticket 5 days ago to Warframe Support, requested promotion to become a warlord.
If there is a fellow Tenno who has done this before? Please, advise about the procedure.

From my experience I was already a warlord but I didn't have ownership. Different than actually being just a warlord. Once you get ownership AND Warlord status then you can demote the other warlords and kick them. Also from my experience I had to go through the other active players who were also warlord and get their permission to allow me ownership because they were in the clan longer than I was because I left it to try something and rejoined, got back as warlord Via one of them.

They had to give consent via support to DE that they supported your movement for ownership. So if there's any of those active players who have higher rank and would be first in line, perhaps they'd have to give consent.

I am betting that is exempt at this point so, you'll just have to ask for ownership as well as warlord of the clan since there is no one left active of your clan with warlord status. Clearly.

Just remember you have to demote before removing.

Does this help any?

Edited by Alcatraz

6 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

They had to give consent via support to DE that they supported your movement for ownership. So if there's any of those active players who have higher rank and would be first in line, perhaps they'd have to give consent.

They haven't logged in more than a year and I can't get hold of them either.
I'd like to claim the highest rank possible, got invited to large, active clans, I don't wanna let this go to waste, it has most upgrades, I'd rather salvage it, invite new members, finish upgrades and build a larger dojo.

Edited by DamienDaredevil