Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minimizing bug

Amphytrion

I'm pretty sure there's a whole bunch of threads with the exact same bug as mine, but honestly i didnt feel like bumping one with 10 pages already.

In any case its kinda ridiculous how this bug has managed to stay around....the one bug that after some time will minimize your game and its not possible to return to it, you can hear everything thats going on in the mission, but return to the game is impossible. One would think that after  so long they'd have that fixed, as its kinda incovenient (to say the least) try to make a mission that lasts more than 30 mins (even though every patch the bug seems to get worse as the last time i didnt even manage to play 15 before it went all S#&$) without experiencing something like that. its not enough that we have to deal with insane amounts of RNG, and god knows what else,...we still have this awesome bug to worry bout...

Fix it as soon as you can, it is indeed a free to play game (to a certain extent),but it demands your wallet to pay for slots or what not for more weapons and so on, and if money is invested in the game, no matter by who...then i think we can make some demands here and there especially when it concern this kind of thing.

Edited by Amphytrion